What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

Well said , wouldn't prefer to purchase the old buildings too, not saying there is something wrong with all old buildings but they are usually with faults compared to new building

Properties you will buy their are lots of them but I believe a lot will want to say estate management and real housing.Its actually ok but have you imagine going into building restaurants ,play stations house and other amazing parks .

Well said , wouldn't prefer to purchase the old buildings too, not saying there is something wrong with all old buildings but they are usually with faults compared to new building
An old building depending on the age and on the architecture can fetch just about 10% to 20% of the cost of a new building. If you have an engineering knowledge then you can check the structure and you can make cost estimates if what you are buying can be renovated or enhanced.

An old building depending on the age and on the architecture can fetch just about 10% to 20% of the cost of a new building. If you have an engineering knowledge then you can check the structure and you can make cost estimates if what you are buying can be renovated or enhanced.
Yeah that could be the case but not everyone have the necessary engineering knowledge required maybe that's where consultation would come in so as to have the proper knowledge at hand

I prefer to buy an ordinary land in just real estate properties as the land would appreciate and I would sell off at a profit since I don't really have to spend more on buying building materials.
I'll prefer to not just buy the land, but also develope the land into blocks of flats and put them up for rents that way, I get to earn from the property for a long time until I choose to dispose of the property.

If I am getting any property for anything I always prefer to buy a land because I just believe that is just the first one to start with,with this I can build in whatever I want to or I can use it to do whatever I like, this is the best for me, I don't like buying buildings.

What you have said is true, it's advisable to take care of a land one acquires and maybe do little something like a well on it to prevent invaders or worse land agents resseling the land.
Most people like to buy landed property because it will be able for them to build what they want why all this because of stress may prefer to buy and already made already build property.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
I’ve always had this dream of buying a small (and possibly used) camper/trailer and finding a nice, quiet patch of land with lots of wildlife around me.

I would wash the entire camper inside and out, and then make sure it had all the essentials without cluttering it up too much. The less you have in a camper, the bigger it will seem. Especially inside. ;)

When it comes to investing in property, any option is always welcome. I would love to buy a home like you describe or one that is in good condition. Rent it for a reasonable period of time while the cost increases and then sell it to invest in a new property and repeat the above.
That is a god idea also,but in my clime how we invest in property is quite different,but i would like a situation where i buy and do some little renovation and then lease it out to client andbe getting my returns from my investment.

That is a god idea also,but in my clime how we invest in property is quite different,but i would like a situation where i buy and do some little renovation and then lease it out to client andbe getting my returns from my investment.
It is different? how do they handle property investment in your area? this calls my attention since we are to learn and increase the possibilities of negotiation with different techniques. Here buying, renovating and renting for a while is one of your ways to generate profits.

There is no properties that I cannot buy depending on what I needed the property for at the time. The property I do not like to buy are properties that are situated in areas that are prone to erosion or in a dangerous or violence neighborhood.

It is different? how do they handle property investment in your area? this calls my attention since we are to learn and increase the possibilities of negotiation with different techniques. Here buying, renovating and renting for a while is one of your ways to generate profits.
In my clime the way we a real estate investors go about his investment is very different.Here you see a property,you access it and possibly buy it,not for renovating for resell,but to mainly own it.What we know is to lease or rent it.The partarn of buying for resell after renovation is not a popular one in my clime.

In my clime the way we a real estate investors go about his investment is very different.Here you see a property,you access it and possibly buy it,not for renovating for resell,but to mainly own it.What we know is to lease or rent it.The partarn of buying for resell after renovation is not a popular one in my clime.
I understand, that is to say, the capital does not increase from the renewal, only with the purchase and sale of properties. It is good to buy and own for a certain period of time, while it revaluates and then sell it. In this way you will get more profit.

Yeah definitely I have lots of properties to buy whenever I have so much capital on hand I would definitely buy land as properties ,buy housing and get to buy old building infrastructure in major places.

I have not bought any properties yet but I think if I want to buy a I will look for a landed properties in developing areas because they have the potential to grow.

I understand, that is to say, the capital does not increase from the renewal, only with the purchase and sale of properties. It is good to buy and own for a certain period of time, while it revaluates and then sell it. In this way you will get more profit.
You know this thing differs from different clime,and what is optainable in the industry is what will be very popular among investors,here we buy and be collecting rentage for years,this property investment is seen as a life longe investment.

In terms of real estate properties, I will prefer to buy land first before any other thing should come because land is fixed and the cost increase day by day. With the land first before you start the building, you can run your small farming in the land first and benefits something.

You know this thing differs from different clime,and what is optainable in the industry is what will be very popular among investors,here we buy and be collecting rentage for years,this property investment is seen as a life longe investment.
Very well, this is also valid in the real estate world, charging rents on a monthly basis for years is also very beneficial. As time goes by it will remain as a rental property or can be sold as the owner wishes. The important thing is that it continues to generate steady profits.

I will prefer landed property as land appreciate with time unlike other ones
I have dreamt of buying hectares of land , and leave it to appreciate and develop and start selling it while making huge amount of money in the process but money gas been pushing me back.

I have dreamt of buying hectares of land , and leave it to appreciate and develop and start selling it while making huge amount of money in the process but money gas been pushing me back.
As a real estate investor I will prefer to buy landed property because with this you can be able to create innovate and build a dream structure in the piece of land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back