What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
When involving properties I am fixed to earning from it rather than long investment,so I will consider owning an apartment an giving it out for rent at a stipulated price, also running a vocational centre.

I prefer property that I invest little and make atleast 12percent roi on each property. That is a good deal than spending all your capital all in the name of a property that I'll be worthless in the market.

I love nature and living off grid. Unlike many people, i would prefer buying land that is very much away or far from towns or civilization so that i can establish a permaculture system and connect with nature more.

When it comes to real estate I prefer buying lands uncompleted buildings knowing that in the next 2 or 3 years, I can sell it out and get my profit, buying uncompleted buildings, I won't buy more materials For the work, instead i will use the small money I have To complete the building then sell it out

What you have said is true, it's advisable to take care of a land one acquires and maybe do little something like a well on it to prevent invaders or worse land agents resseling the land.
That is another thing to watch out for, fraudulent sales of land when they are on their own. In my country people who have land place fences to protect them from those who want to take possession of what belongs to others. They also leave fierce dogs ready to attack strangers.

That is another thing to watch out for, fraudulent sales of land when they are on their own. In my country people who have land place fences to protect them from those who want to take possession of what belongs to others. They also leave fierce dogs ready to attack strangers.
It is also rampant in my country, land owners are usually kings or chiefs of a designated areas then they sell off most of the lands and do not "settle" their children so when they die, the children sell off the land again

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

The only type of property I feel is the best for investment is buying a landed property which can easily be sold in time compared to a house which may not get a suitable buyer in time and as a result keep depreciating in value.

It is also rampant in my country, land owners are usually kings or chiefs of a designated areas then they sell off most of the lands and do not "settle" their children so when they die, the children sell off the land again
That is unbelievable corruption, but I have read some of those situations that come your way. For that reason you should do everything under the legality, to avoid future complications, you should buy them with your documents in order, wait a convenient period of time and then sell them to get your reward.

If i want to buy any property and hold ,i can invest the money on buying land because i know the percentage i can earn investing in land ,

Things change with time but presently I would go for landed properties because it doesn't need any care and landed properties appreciate with time.

Concerning properties I would prefer to buy in real estate business. Well, though I don't really know much about how the buisness operates but i would prefer going into landed properties as land tends to appreciate over time, so it would be the best for me to go into

If I'm getting a buildj
Post automatically merged:

When involving properties I am fixed to earning from it rather than long investment,so I will consider owning an apartment an giving it out for rent at a stipulated price, also running a vocational centre.
Exactly. Why keep many properties around idle when you can make them bring in returns. Who wouldn't want his source of income increased. When you have a place you stay already and you have another property elsewhere, the best bet is to put it up for rent. Even if it is a landed property, you can lease it to Farmers

Last edited:
I prefer to buy an ordinary land in just real estate properties as the land would appreciate and I would sell off at a profit since I don't really have to spend more on buying building materials.
The pr
The type of business enterprise I will like to engage in is online business that is legitimate and pays it users at the right and appropriate time.
I prefer to buy real estate properties in suburbs areas, which are close to the city, because over time they will appreciate in value with high prices.

The properties I will really love to buy is Land. Land is an asset that can nverr depreciate rather it appreciates. The value of land bought now will definitely increase after some years

I go for the one that does caught my attention the most, probably landed property cause it does appreciate, it can never depreciate and when I do go for it sooner or later I will be in profit.

That is unbelievable corruption, but I have read some of those situations that come your way. For that reason you should do everything under the legality, to avoid future complications, you should buy them with your documents in order, wait a convenient period of time and then sell them to get your reward.
Although the points you have listed is valid but here the main thing to do to avoid that is to get the family receipt so that all members of the king or chief on seeing the receipt would acknowledge the property.

When it comes to properties as it pertains to real estate, I'll prefer to build flats of two and three bedroom apartments, more like a mini estate and give it out for rent. Proceeds will be used to build shops for rent also.

Although the points you have listed is valid but here the main thing to do to avoid that is to get the family receipt so that all members of the king or chief on seeing the receipt would acknowledge the property.
When you write "the family receipt" I suppose you mean the documents that give legality to the owner, and in this way as you say, problems are avoided. I thought they didn't have that possibility, from so many comments. But that is very good.

When it comes to real estate, I prefer to acquire building to land. Building is always lucrative than land in many ways and its demand is high these days couple with the fact that many land available are not situated in urban areas..

When it comes to real estate, I prefer to buy a house, furnish it, and then later sell it. It will bring more profits like that compared to land

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back