What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

That is a god idea also,but in my clime how we invest in property is quite different,but i would like a situation where i buy and do some little renovation and then lease it out to client andbe getting my returns from my investment.
In terms of real estate properties, I will prefer to buy land first before any other thing should come because land is fixed and the cost increase day by day. With the land first before you start the building, you can run your small farming in the land first and benefits something.
That is true about land because the value does not depriciate.Once one have the landed property,you can even decide to use it for agriculture or lease it out depending on where the land is located,and be getting your returns.

It is very advisable that people invest in landed properties because they appreciate and the day goes by. They appreciate very fast depending on the area.
Post automatically merged:

There are several kinds of properties but I think I prefer to buy buy landed property is too because they easily appreciate especially if it is in the urban area or developing area.

Last edited:
It is very advisable that people invest in landed properties because they appreciate and the day goes by. They appreciate very fast depending on the area.

There are several kinds of properties but I think I prefer to buy buy landed property is too because they easily appreciate especially if it is in the urban area or developing area.
I prefer to buy landed property down already built house with this I can be able to put my creative ability down and also bring out my dream structure into reality.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
You are right that buying older properties has its share risk associated with it as well as regards foundation stability and other negative implication. One should evaluate very well before making a choice

In the aspect of real estate properties i will prefer to buy is land. Because land do not usually depreciate like other properties.

In the aspect of real estate properties i will prefer to buy is land. Because land do not usually depreciate like other properties.
I prefer to buy building properties but most people will prefer to buy lunch with this all depends on individual perspectives and what they really want to do with the property that they are acquiring.

As an investor, I really like to buy properties from the scratch, build it to my tasted and rent it out. With this I won't be getting worried about any substandard material because I will definitely make sure I Monitor it myself

As an investor, I really like to buy properties from the scratch, build it to my tasted and rent it out. With this I won't be getting worried about any substandard material because I will definitely make sure I Monitor it myself
I am also a dreamer when it comes to the design of the house although I am not an architect. However, when it comes to the construction it would not be easy because I am not an engineer who knows the ins and outs of construction work. I have to hire a person to handle the construction.

I too don't like purchasing old properties. If that were to be the case I'd rather just buy a land and build a new one instead

When it comes to Real Estate, I can go for any type of structure, and furnish it to make it more modern and increase the value of the property.

The side of real estate investment that I like to lean on his to buy land and then build properties on them for elder renting or to sell them in the future.

Well if I'm to buy a property, I prefer to buy lands only. It gives me the opportunity to build whatever I want on it. Personally, I don't like buying buildings because it's more expensive and not to my taste.

Landed properties is one of the best form of investment and kind of property you can invest on or have and make a whole lot of money in the near future.

For me I don't fancy the idea of directly going into real estate because it takes more knowledge to be successful at it. So I opt to invest with real estate companies.

I value to purchase house, land and later car, the reason for this is that land used to appreciate, house can also appreciate while car depreciate

I wish to buy land, house and vehicle, I learnt that those properties appreciate except the vehicle that depreciate in value

I wish to buy land, house and vehicle, I learnt that those properties appreciate except the vehicle that depreciate in value

Last edited:
I did prefer long term investment on a landed property so as the will appreciate as time goes on even more than the cost or x2 the amount I invested

People always prefer to buy properties in well-populated area because such areas are the main hub of commercial activities. There is a food street in my area and the value of that particular street is insanely high due to it being a food street.

Personally, I would go for two types of investment I love so much. One of them would be to buy as many land as possible, keep them to appreciate, sell them and start all over. Another one would be to buy a house and put it up for rent. With these investments in place I am sure of so much returns in the future. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

There are lots of things to consider when investing in a real estate project,one is if the property is located in an area prone to flood

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back