What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

Rwa
When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
[/QUOT
Real estate is lucrative no matter what you intend to buy. I can only invest in landed properties and sell. This won't give me too much stress asmy investment continue to appreciate even in the absence of buyers.

Properties like land, houses and other assets that are likely to appreciate in future. Land and buildings are surely one investment that yields a lot of future profit. No doubt about that

I prefer to buy houses and shops then use them to rent, so that I can make more money for myself and my family. this a business with does not have much risk

It is common knowledge that landed properties does not depreciate at all bit rather appreciates with time. I will go for landed properties all the time

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

I know the risk associated with old properties are quite much, but if the price is right, of course I am going to buy it and most probably convert it to any structure and sell it off at a higher price. Its like buying a profitable landed property that is old but with small money.

I go for the one that does caught my attention the most, probably landed property cause it does appreciate, it can never depreciate and when I do go for it sooner or later I will be in profit.
I will prefer to buy properties in the suburbs area, because later than sooner, they will become developed and people will start locating there.

I would prefer my investments on lands in different locations. They appreciate quickly and can be passed on or given to loved one to replace monetary gifts.

This is a unique situation. A dream home is about more than just satisfying needs; it's about fulfilling wishes. Don't be afraid to make a long list of things you want. Each person's wish list is unique. Some people wish to wake up each morning to the sight of a beautiful sunset over a lake, while others yearn for picturesque snow-capped mountains.

I prefer buying landed property because it gives money when you keep it for so long, buying a landed property is a good business for lasting investment you can buy it in a low price and resell it when the land has great value and make more profit from it.

As for me I prefer buying landed property this is because landed property does not depreciate it's only appreciate as Time goes on your profits continue rising

I prefer to buy a house. People have several reasons why the prefer to build a house than to buy one. It may be due to lower cost. Or probably because they can get the perfect house in their mind. A good architect can always bring out your imagination.

The properties i would prefer would investment in landed properties bescause it will surely appriciate in value over time.
Then for structure i would prefer not very old building,as it would require minimal finance to fix.
Post automatically merged:

For me i would prefer to invest in a property that has not been structuraly and asthetics defects,as it would cost less to fix.
I would like to also invest in properties that i can shape to my taste as well.

Last edited:
I would want to invest in Real estate and animal farming .I believe both are source of employment to people . And this are better things to Invest in for the future.

I have so many business agenda in mind most especially housing estate, commercial vehicles, lands and so many areas which I will invest to earn me more income.

Whichever type of property you buy will be an act of tradeoff. Old properties are usually cheaper compare to fairly see ones. But at the same time, you will spend less fixing partially USD properties compared to the old one.

I prefer to buy barren lands in a very good location because they always have appreciative value in the nearest future. I also like to buy old and abandoned building in a very serene environment as they can be demolished and rebuild to a standard house.

Getting a old building is always cheaper and with little renovation, you can resell the house for a bigger amount of money than you bought it with.

As a real estate agent, there are many properties you can buy and later sell or lent it out for better income, I prefer buying house and building that needs little renovation and touches, buying old properties is a risk and a loss to the buyer.

Land have always been on my mind for long time. Get some affordable piece land, fence it to avoid any encroachment, then preserve for the future.

I totally Agree with you, I can go through the risk of having an old house with a weak foundation and many other issues, getting a house with little or no issues is the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back