What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Paid to write is more profitable and adds to one's knowledge. It requires commitment and not just to rush and click on some ads waiting for countdown. I need more sites like bizdustry to get more income

Paid to click websites is a waste of time there are some paid to click websites or should I say all, members there don't earn up to 1 USD there sometimes.
But paid to write is more better than paid to click because you will get paid for what you write. Like here in bizdustry we can earn as high as $1 per day

I will prefer paid to write than paid to click platforms. What ever you earn from paid to write in a day will be equivalent to what you earn in paid to click in a month so it's just a waste of time to me.

I always prefers pay to write than pay to click because of the earnings of pay to write is by far better than pay to click where it takes weeks for you to reach your withdrawal thresholds.

I'm still trying to improve my writing skills so I'll give preference to paid to write site not minding their meagre pay rate unlike paid to click which doesn't demand excessive writing skills.

Paid to click sites turn into a scam and I really do not think that we can compare paid to click sites with paid to write sites. Having said that, a paid to write site is less likely to become a scam site even though some paid to write sites have scammed people in the past.

Paid to write is very good idea if actually you have a good skill you can make good money from it, it can also help you to gain more knowledge by writing.

I would choose paid to click site on one condition if the amount is better than paid to write site. But if not I would prefer paid to write over paid to write and the importance is very obvious.

for me I prefer earning money on paid to write sites, paid to post sites is my best way of earning money online. I don't earn money on paid for click sites because they pay peanuts after wasting much your time.

Paid to write is for those who have language and writing skills, paid to click is for those who do not have any skills. paid to write is higher paying job, paid to click is lower paying job.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
In my own candid opinion, pay to write sites always pays more than paid to click sites because I have tested the two and i realise paid to click site always pay peanuts which is not sufficient,

I believe most of us here will choose paid to write sites over paid to click sites simply because PTC sites pay their members very little.

paid to write is much more profitable and easier to do, if you like. you can easily make a few bucks a day. from ptc sites you can't make a few $ a day unless you invest and have the last member upgraded to them.

paid to write is much more profitable and easier to do, if you like. you can easily make a few bucks a day. from ptc sites you can't make a few $ a day unless you invest and have the last member upgraded to them.
Paid to write is the best I dont even like paid to click for any reason their earning is always slow its will take you alot of time to reach their minimum payout so I dont like paid to click

I prefer paid to click sites to paid to write sites. I feel paid to write sites are more stressful than paid to click sites because you have to do a lot of research work to earn on paid to write sites.

Paid to write is more profitable and adds to one's knowledge. It requires commitment and not just to rush and click on some ads waiting for countdown. I need more sites like bizdustry to get more income
Besides bizdustry are you on any other site? You could try beermoneyforum, it's a great site as well or trendri and there is also forumcoin. Those are the sites I am currently working on right now.

I believe that being paid to write is more effective and discrete, and that it can also separate the competition, since only the deserving will be paid, while the remainder will not.
This will save the advertiser money while maintaining the content's quality.

I think paid to write is more effective and discrete and it can divide the competition also and only the worthy ones will get paid and rest will not.
This will save the advertiser money and the quality of the content will also remain up.
Obviously in my own opinion , I prefer pay to write over pay to click site because theres a huge difference there, paid to write pays more and better than pay to clicks , and you get to increase your knowledge in pay to write.

I will always go for pay to write as paid to click can be a waste of time. it's a majority of the websites that run pay to click program are usually scams. Most of the time they will askew to upgrade to paid version of the program in order to get higher pay.

I will always go for pay to write as paid to click can be a waste of time. it's a majority of the websites that run pay to click program are usually scams. Most of the time they will askew to upgrade to paid version of the program in order to get higher pay.
There are still some legit ptc site but my problem with them is that some of them are not easy to earn from because their earning is always so slow so I prefer paid to write website to ptc some ptc are scam and their earning possibility is so slow

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back