What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

PTP/PTW sites have always been more reliable than PTC sites anyway, so that’s reason alone to stick with the paid to write jobs. PTC sites are a little sketchy.. not only with payments, but some of the ads. 👀 Let’s just say I had to tackle 🤜 some pretty nasty viruses on my PC during my PTC days. But that was wayy back in maybe.... 2006-2007
Same here . I have not really been comfortable with paid to click sites because of the harm they pose to the system due ads from them

Honestly I prefer pay to write because writing is something I love doing and imagine being paid for what you love doing isn't that amazing. And then it helps you improve your writing skills with payments on, it's great deal if you ask me.

I think paid to write is a better option for me. They have a targeted amount for the worker, but the click sites do not have such.

I love writing so much and so being paid to write is the greatest opportunity I have gotten. I can write both in paid to post forums and article writing t
Sites then earn my money.

It's not in anyway comparable tho.PTC makes you work for peanuts and but writing for people is more profitable.The only advantage of ptc is that without skill you can earn.I used the money I got from ptc to run ads for affiliate product I promote but in terms of result.Writing for money is way better

Get paid to write are more genuine compare to get paid to click. Most of the website that runs get paid to click programs are usually a scam. I like you get paid to write website because the amount of money I am going to make on the platform will be in direct proportion to the effort input.

Get paid to write are more genuine compare to get paid to click. Most of the website that runs get paid to click programs are usually a scam. I like you get paid to write website because the amount of money I am going to make on the platform will be in direct proportion to the effort input.
That is why I love paid to write sites too. I just earn the amount of money I worked hard for. Moreover, I use just enough data bundles to work online which can be well compensated by what I earn and still get a profit from it.

Paid to write vs paid to click site. Paid to click sites do not require any skills, only need to click ads and earn rewards, while paid to write requires knowledge, language skills, and not everyone can write well.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
Paid to write is still the best for me, because I could develop my self more on my writing skills like seriously if not for paid to write I wonder how my writing would have be for now. So basic to prefer paid to write.

I think get paid to write website are far more better than get paid to click because to some extent get paid to click Website comes with conditions for you to upgrade your account before you will be able to withdraw your money

I prefer pay to write to pay to post because pay to write earnings is by far better than per to click. Sometimes, it is difficult to earn something reasonable in a week on pay to click sites.

Paidnto write sites will be my choice of course. There is nothing for me to gain in paying to click platforms since it is mere a time waisting activity for me as I see it

Obviously paid to write is the better option. Not only you get to engage with more people and gain more knowledge but you also earn more money from it
Paid to write is a very good way to earn money.

You get to learn many things from other people experience also. Like here in Bizdustry, you will learn many lessons.

I will be really honest with you in this matter. I will work on both the sites to make money. I will work and write articles for money and on the other hand, I will invest the money I earned in the paid to click sites. I have invested some amount in some of the paid to click sites and I really hope that it will remain legit forever. I do NOT recommend anyone to do what I am doing.

I will be really honest with you in this matter. I will work on both the sites to make money. I will work and write articles for money and on the other hand, I will invest the money I earned in the paid to click sites. I have invested some amount in some of the paid to click sites and I really hope that it will remain legit forever. I do NOT recommend anyone to do what I am doing.
That is a good strategy you have there. Indeed working in both of them can be so beneficial. Though I usually really doubt the legitimacy of paid to click sites. So I always try to avoid them and work in paid to write forums only.

Paid to write is more important in my opinion because it can help you interact with more people and this will help you know more while you're earning.

It's been a know fact by now to many that I have never been a fan of paid to click platforms. So, it is common sense that paid to write platforms will be my best choice here

I prefer to work on pay to write site because of the amounts of rewards that is involved in pod to write is by far better than than what you earn on pay to click.

That is a good strategy you have there. Indeed working in both of them can be so beneficial. Though I usually really doubt the legitimacy of paid to click sites. So I always try to avoid them and work in paid to write forums only.

You can say that I am actually playing with my life. I am following this strategy to make money but this is a VERY RISKY strategy. It will only work if the paid to click website I am working with does not scam me. If it remains legitimate, then I will probably make a lots of money. Inshallah.

I generally prefer paid to write task because in as much as I am a good writer I also love it because you are going to and a fixed amount of money in a particular time and it is more straight forward.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back