What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Paid to write sites pays by far better than what paid to click sites does. In some professional writing sites one can earn a living from it, but not so with paid to click.
Some paid to write sites, forums for example, just pay 1 cent for writing 15-20 words and some paid to click sites pay 1 cent for clicking one ad. This all depends on what kind of site you are using

Some paid to write sites, forums for example, just pay 1 cent for writing 15-20 words and some paid to click sites pay 1 cent for clicking one ad. This all depends on what kind of site you are using
Yes, it depends, but even forums still psy higher than any paid to click site. Its very hard to find PTC sites that pays up to $0.5 to its user members but PTP pays more than that.

For me it depends on certain things oh
1, How much are they paying either of them, and what's the value in my countries currency
2. How long will it or could it take it to put together the work that need to be done
3. How strenuous it will or could be because that could determine how much i could make

I believe that very soon so many people would abandone these paid to click websites and focus their energy on better paying opportunities available.

I am going to choose page to write in all days. I have some people doing paid to click around me here and they are not making enough. I found paid to write pretty much easier compared to the pay to click.

Both paid to write platforms and paid to click platforms have their different advantages and disadvantages for different individuals. Personally, I am working here for now as I develop my writing skills and can also do some genuine paid to click earnings.

Well I will personally go for paid to click over paid to write though they both have their own disadvantages and advantages too but I think that the latter overweight the former.

Paid to click platforms are a mere waist of one's time and efforts doing irrelevant things there to earn peanuts. It is not compared to what one will.earnona paid to write platform which I prefer by the way

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, what matters most is that those who work online through both means all end up making money from them without too much stress.

At the current level, their is no paid to click site that is rewarding like the paid to post site. The PTC sites are simply underpaying its members at the moment.

Paid to write platforms is a far more better option than paid to click sites in my estimation. That is because I don't go near paid to click platforms since they constitute a waist of my time

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
PTP/PTW sites have always been more reliable than PTC sites anyway, so that’s reason alone to stick with the paid to write jobs. PTC sites are a little sketchy.. not only with payments, but some of the ads. 👀 Let’s just say I had to tackle 🤜 some pretty nasty viruses on my PC during my PTC days. But that was wayy back in maybe.... 2006-2007

I do both because I make more money working on various sites and sticking to one paying site or opportunity, it's best to work hard and make more money each day

Though paid to write has more work in it but i would pick a paid to write anytime and any any day over a paid to click site. And am pretty sure a paid to write site would pay more than a paid to click. I once worked with a paid to write site before and the pay was really good.

I prefer get paid to post websites to get paid to click. The reason is that most of the get paid to click websites require you to upgrade to make more money. Without any upgrade you can still make good amount with get paid to post websites of you are hard working.

A PTC can be a PTP or reverse PTP can be PTC. In some PTP there is possibility of merge of PTC like use your biznotes to advertise on Bizdustry Offerwalls (this can be possible). Some PTC have forum and can pay a bonus to good poster on their board on their account balance that can be cashout or even as a free adpack on PTC. Majority of people are based on clicking but some are going to other ways like referring, offerwalls, shortenlinks, videos watching.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
I think that paid to write sites are better than paid to click ads. It's because the skills of writers will be improved more in paid to write sites. Meanwhile the paid to click ads does not need writing skills. I really prefer paid to write jobs.

I prefer both , but in terms of earning , I prefer paid to write sites such as Bizdustry , Forumcoin. PTC or paid to click sites reward only few cents a day for watching ads.

Yeah, i prefer paid to right because you are winning in two ways, you are earning likewise you are learning, i can't measure what i have learned in this forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back