What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites

Obviously paid to write is the better option. Not only you get to engage with more people and gain more knowledge but you also earn more money from it

Paid to write site is better than paid to click. I preferred paid to write site because, I will be paid for the work I have done. Paid to clik might be better, but paid to write will help improving your writing skills.

Of course paid to write, there is no point of comparison or argument. The reason is varied, learning and teaching are acquired, we know different topics that perhaps we did not see the importance of, we have more interaction and we can get out of doubt. Pay per click is a routine thing that only leaves a very small profit.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
Consider from the income side. Paid to write will give you more income. But someone who is still a beginner will have a little trouble because you could say this is GPT for those who have tried or are experienced. PTC sites will be easy to work with even for beginners. Of course with less income if you work alone without a referral.

Consider from the income side. Paid to write will give you more income. But someone who is still a beginner will have a little trouble because you could say this is GPT for those who have tried or are experienced. PTC sites will be easy to work with even for beginners. Of course with less income if you work alone without a referral.
Well , as for PTC sites are not easy to work on because they are time demanding , and the payout is not quite encouraging . I don't think I can be a le to use such earning method .

Well , as for PTC sites are not easy to work on because they are time demanding , and the payout is not quite encouraging . I don't think I can be a le to use such earning method .
GPT sites are better than PTC sites if you look at the income you can get. But it takes more effort. Get Paid To Write requires good and correct sentences. Of course you must have good grammar knowledge too.

I think paid to write is more effective and discrete and it can divide the competition also and only the worthy ones will get paid and rest will not.
This will save the advertiser money and the quality of the content will also remain up.

Paid to click is something everyone can do,you don't need to have a skill to do it and you'll still get paid.
But Paid to write is 100% better to do. Pay is far better but you can't do it thoughtlessly. Also kinda stressful to do when you're having a writer's block.

Though I've not been on a paid to click site, but I'll certainly opt for paid to write, because by writing you interact with others, I'm your people skills and also develop your spelling and vocab.

Paid to click pays peanuts. I tried it, and it was first attempt at earning online and I just wasted my time over it. That's why I'm so glad that I discovered paid to write programs. It's where I get most of my earnings.

I would prefer pais to write over paid to click, spamming clicks is boring and you don't really earn that much from it, when in paid to write you learn a lot, members really share useful stuff and you also improve the way you write

Paid to write sites are way better and you are able to learn a lot and keep updated about so many things. I am always scared of PTC sites because of all the redirections at times and I may not know what to expect in terms of security on those third party sites.

It basically depends on what you want to gain by signing up in a site, if the idea is just money making only, paid-to-click sites are less stressful compared to paid-to-write sites, but paid-to-write sites are more rewarding intellectually.

Getting paid to click on online ads may sound like an easy way to make money, but can also result in losing money. Online paid-to-click (PTC) programs often promise investors a share of the program’s profits in exchange for paying an upfront fee or buying products. For example, a PTC program may claim you can share in its profits if you buy “ad packs” or other advertising products

Personally, Paid to click sites are not that easy to make reasonable amount of money from. While paid to post sites tend to pay more and not to difficult to earn at all. You learn a lot from discussed topics and get to understand what other persons opinion is about a topic.

There is no doubt that you will want more in pay to write than pay to click. Most pay to click sites are not even real. They come out with some obnoxious conditions when it is time to cash out.

Laughs, we are know their is nothing much with paid to click sites. Site you can spend all your life on, can't even buy you cheeseburger for your hardwork. Is it what you are using to compare paid to write sites that can buy you some pairs of shoes, when you save it up for one month.

Well, normally the earnings that you can get from most PTC sites aren't anything worth spending your time on, especially compared to paid to write sites. Also with paid to write sites, we have the adavantage of developing our writing skills as well like you said, so I don't see any reason to even compare the two.

I prefer paid to write sites . Because such sites are not scams are you can earn good money by working actively and your learning and writing skills also improve. But in paid to click sites,you just waste your time.. the reward is not according to your working and mostly sites don't pay. So it's better to work of get paid to write sites .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back