What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Well paid to write website or forum would be the best option for everyone due to the fact that you will learn from it as you work there. But the only disadvantage to it is that is that you need to be a writer.

Meanwhile post to click website does not require any type of skill, it just requires you to click on advertisement and so it not that complex to work on but the pay is always low compared to post to write forums.

The two of them actually sound interesting and fun but I would prefer the paid to click sites because it would not require mech of me and as a result I can go about my everyday life and still have a since income that isn’t too stressful but paid to write sites require a lot from you especially if you’re not a professional writer.

You can start a Youtube channel and make money with two streams, Affiliate commissions, and Youtube view payments when you have enough subscribers and views. If you have more free time, then you can add further income to your pocket by working as a captcha solver.

Paid to click site is not the kind of work that can't be proud of because you are only earning money, but paid to write will develop and improve your skills in other to write a quality article, so i think paid to write is better.

You can get paid to write Articles for Blogs, Magazines, and Journals. Make Money by Creating Collateral for Content-Hungry Businesses. Becoming a Best-Selling Kindle Author. Make Money writhing as a Conversion-Focused Copywriter. Build a Niche Blog and Promote Third Party Products.

Paid to write cannot in any way compared with paid to click paid to write is for people who have language and writing skills. However, paid to click is for non-skilled people. If you find a legit platform you can earn really well through paid to write.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
Post to write website is always far better than a paid to click websites. I say that because I've been a member of Bizdustry where you get paid for posting on the site. But if it's paid to click, the payment may not be permanent.

Well, it depends on which I can earn more. But I will choose paid to write sites because I can practice my writing and basic language skills by writing articles or giving constructive comments while I earn.

Both are good in their own ways, whether paid to write or paid to click. When it comes to paid to click you don't have to waste much energy when doing it and you won't need to keep stressing your brain, it's just too easy to click and click and click and you are done, and it's usually faster. But when it comes to paid to write that's where you have to exercise your brain that way you are also learning and the more you do that the more you build your brain to write creative contents and also get the chance to learn from other's writing to. So paid to write helps you build your writing skills too, and by doing that you also earn the more reason you will want to put more effort.

The only issue I have with pay to click sites Is that they pay very very little. If the pay was that encouraging, I'm sure many people will engage in it than paid to write.

But in all, paid to write has it's advantage which is, it improves your writing skills and you add to your knowledge.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
I think it depends upon your interest and education you have. If you are educated and want to make more money you will definitely choose writing on different sites. But if you don't have much knowledge or no writing skills you will choose simplest work, earn by clicking on ads.

paid to click jobs (sites)” are online advertising companies where you get paid for watching ads in the web browser. These sites are also called pay per click websites where you can click and earn money without investment and receive guaranteed payments.

Obviously paid to write is the better option. Not only you get to engage with more people and gain more knowledge but you also earn more money from it
For me paid to write is better than paid to click.
I have enough or good passion in writing in expressing my views on any platform.
Granted, paid to write will definitely pay well compared to paid to click.

Personally I prefer paid to write, it has been really awesome to me and I think paid to write websites and forums generally pay well and reasonably than paid to click sites. And you get to learn on paid to post sites that's a plus.

Paid to click is an easier and faster means to earn income online. Paid to click earning could be low when compared to paid to write. Paid to write helps to create intellectual properties which could be used for reference purposes. More so, paid to write encourages personal development.
Post automatically merged:

Paid to click is an easier and faster means to earn income online. Paid to click earning could be low when compared to paid to write. Paid to write helps to create intellectual properties which could be used for reference purposes. More so, paid to write encourages personal development.

Well, according to me, get paid to click and get paid to write are all the same and are not means of generating active income. I have come to realize that you keep participating on those site for months before you can reach your threshold for withdrawals. That's is tiring.

Paid to write sites is unarguably better than paid to click sites. When you put your skills onto something like writing articles, you'll receive good payment unlike paid to click sites that don't require any set of skill that's why it pay way way lower.

Writing articles requires skills but paid to click sites don't. Paid to write sites is not for everyone because you should be good at it so that you'll have someone to hire and pay you. I'm paid to click sites, it don't require any skills and it can be done by anyone no matter what skills they have.

It is obvious that a paid to write site will.be more preferable to a paid to click.site. I have been in so many paid to click platform as well as paid to write platforms. The difference is very clear. You really gain a lot in a paid to write platform than a paid to clicke platform.

Paid to write sites will not only pay you better amount of money but will also give you experience and knowledge that will help you improve on your work as a writer. Paid to click sites are unreliable when it comes to legitimacy and many such sites are a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back