What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
Paid to write is much better and useful than paid to click. There is many slow earning and very slow working in paid to click website. You are getting boring with such type of working. In paid to write there is much earning and learning.

Nothing good comes easy. No site pay much to click because they don't make much from that. Pay to write pay u more, if what you have written is top notch and they can make profit from it bcause it is sellable.

Paid to click sites are mostly scam. I didn't join any paid to click site but my friend has worked on many sites and she told me that she didn't get paid for her efforts.
Get paid to write sites are good which improve writing skills and we also get knowledge by using these sites .

prefer paid to write sites . Because such sites are not scams are you can earn good money by working actively and your learning and writing skills also improve
That's just it , even if you were scammed in a paid to post site , you won't be bordered much because you have gained knowledge from it ,unlike paid to click sites where you will waste your time there and still not learn anything tangible from it .

Paid to write is definitely a good option for a creative, constructive person ..you get more knowledge while reading and by search ,it builds positivity around you.beacsue you spend time in constructive work rather sitting and clicking on anything

many people might argue Of course paid to write, there is no point of comparison or argument. The reason is varied, learning and teaching are acquired, we know different topics that perhaps we did not see the importance of, we have more interaction and we can get out of doubt. Pay per click is a routine thing that only leaves a very small profit

I don't know of any paid to click site but am sure they can't be as good as paid to write sites.
Paid to write sites pay better and you can learn a lot from others too. I don't think paid to click sites will be as trustworthy as paid to write sites too.

No ground should be open to compare this two for any reason
there is no point of comparison or argument. The reason is varied, learning and teaching are acquired, we know different topics that perhaps we did not see the importance of, we have more interaction and we can get out of doubt. Pay per click is a routine thing that only leaves a very small profit

I have experience of both paid to write and paid to click sites. For new online worker paid to click is better option but in these days these sites are not paying in $$ most are paying crypto. If some one have enough time to write than writing sites are best one online earning means.

Paid to click requires no skills or special training and time demanding unlike pay to write, you must be skilled at writing quality contents, also to talk of the payment reward, pay to click pays token while pay to write pays well

I will always go for pay to write the reason is most of the pay to click programs are not only scam, but they tend to waste someone's time because it a longer time to reach the threshold.

But as for the writing, there are wide range of places you write and get paid for the job done. With that you will know that the amount of money you earn is in direct proportion to the effort in put.

Yes i prefer paid to write site because its increase the knowledge and prove the writing skills of user.it helps the know how of some topics which they have no knowledge.So paid to write site is best.

Paid to write sites is awesome, and my reason is that you get to educate yourself in alot of features that are trending, also you get familiar with the features. You develop new skills on like just clicking.

Two things are involved in this. If you are interested in the amount you want to earn per job then get paid to write is certainly for you. The pay is way higher than paid to click on site. The both salary can not be compared.

But if you are more interested in the time factor it is going to take you to have a job finished. Consider get paid to click on site. This is less time consuming compare to get paid to write

For those who can multitask can take up the two jobs and earn extra income from both.

I was with Forum Coin for years now. There was a time that Forum Coin introduced the pay-to-click button on one of the boards. Out of curiosity I tried it to earn a fraction of a cent. It was fun at first but after 10 minutes of doing so I developed mental fatigue. That was the time to quit on the PTC although I have not tried a PTC site yet. Articles are okay with me but I don't want to submit for approval. Now I am just content with the forum for at least I earn something and I enjoy the information that I read on the boards.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
From my point of view, I prefer PTW sites than PTC sites ... Since in addition to obtaining more reward, you also have the opportunity to develop the ability to write, express yourself and connect with people

I'll think paid to write is better thank click. In paid to write, the individual does not only earn money, he or she developed his writing skills and sense of reasoning due to constant writing and constructions. It adds to individuals intelligence

Paid to write is better than paid to click side. I prefer paid to write site,

Paid to write sites are better then paid to click sites. It is better option for creative person. There are many opportunities to learn and earn. There is no chances of scam, i didn't join yet but my friend doing work on paid to write sites and earn pocket money through these websites

Paid to write is far better than paid to click. For one thing it offers more pay than paid to click. It is also something that requires thinking deep, making use of your intelligence. This helps you to develop your intellectual capacity.

When it comes to learning and earning as you work, I will go for the pay as you write option because it gives members the opportunity to learn as they still earn with the task they being given. On the other hand if you want to make money as fast as possible you can opt in for the pay per click option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back