What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
Paid to write is website is far better than clicking and get paid. In my own opinion about this two is that learning is possible with writing to get paid while one may not concentrate on the clicking ones since it is just click and earn.

I prefer paid to to write site because for my love of writing article and poam while site that click to watch is not to pronounce

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
It depends that where the amout of money is more , Generally i prefer paid to click sites because they take only 20-30 seconds but paid to click sites are also not bad and take only 1 - 3 minutes. Its your choice , mine is money difference.

Paid to write is better because you can gain knowledge from interaction with individuals and widen your knowledge about things that will be of benefit to you. I don't think baby skill is needed to click so possibly even if you will be rewarded for that activity, it will not really amount to anything tangible at the end of all endeavors.

In paid to write article maybe its enjoyable sharing thought, idea and etc., thru online writing article you cant be bored while learning on what's in the different aspect or cases should like it business, investment or what's is happening to the world.

I have been involved in paid to click and paid to write websites, i can say that pay to click websites are just a total waste of time because they pay little which is not even worth the whole stress, the get paid to write sites pay averagely either for every work submitted or for making comments, this makes me encouraged to register with ptw sites.

I always prefer pay for write and not paid for clicking Becuase it mostly direct us to some other suspicious sites that are irrelevant and what we are not looking or accepting for. So i always prefer paid to write becuase we have the right and freedom of writing our own thinking and unique content where we have not to take into account other people sayings we are totally free to write what we want but in ethical considerations.

Both of them are good specially if they pay good money, but in terms of self improvement I would choose the pay to write sites because you're not just earning but also you are improving yourself to be a better writer and it is a good benefit of it.

Paid to write is website is far better than clicking and get paid. In my own opinion about this two is that learning is possible with writing to get paid while one may not concentrate on the clicking ones since it is just click and earn.
Paid to write is more authentic these days especially when we have passion to make our own blog so before starting blog we should work on paid to write forums to gain experience and insight of viewers interactive content so it is necessary to have the before experiences and to work on blog further and become a popular blogger in future.

paid to write, of course. it is much more profitable and if you are patient and pay enough attention, you can make good money. it doesn't even compare to clicks. now each with his own pleasure ...

I prefer paid to write sites over paid to click sites. In fact, I love writing so much and the skill keeps improving the more I work in paid to write sites. Moreover, the payment in them is much better than what is earned in paid to click sites. I stopped working in PTCs a long time ago and now I only concentrate in paid to post sites.

Paid to click is a waste of time. You will only earn few dollars from paid to click in a month. There is no paid to click website that I earn up to $3 in a month.
Paid to write is better. You are paid for every content that you write. They pay as much as $1 for an article

PTC is an easy to earn money. sadly, you have limitation on how much you can earn. You cannot earn more than 10 or 15 cents per day as a free users. Writing is good for most of the writing sites do not pay well

This is a tricky one here,both are profitable for earnings but I'll choose paid to write sites,because you don't have to rely on another person to earn,plus you broaden your horizons on different aspects/topics.

Lovely analysis, paid to click is an absolute waste of time with very low earnings, I love paid to post as it has improved my writing and I have gained so much knowledge.

Both are good it depends on the money that is involved in the two that will determine which one I will go for but I prefer pay to click as they are not brain tasking like pay to write since you have to think before you write something and it's time consuming than pay to click.

I do not think it is fair to compare between paid to click and paid to write. You need skills to earn from writing, however, paid to click is something that can be done without any skills

Paid to write platforms is far much more better than paid to click platforms. you can really make a whole lot of money from paid to post platforms if you are serious.

Looking at it from the financial aspect, you can make more money from writing in paid to post sites and the tasks are even lesser than paid to click.

I do not think it is fair to compare between paid to click and paid to write. You need skills to earn from writing, however, paid to click is something that can be done without any skills
Paid to write sites pays by far better than what paid to click sites does. In some professional writing sites one can earn a living from it, but not so with paid to click.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back