What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

Both monthly and yearly is actually good and both pays but I would prefer a yearly or annum payment. People hate to part with money. So seeing your face every month or getting your call every month could be bugging. Pay once for the year and we will both have peace.
Yearly payment is a big amount of deal but some people prefer this kind of offer . mostly people choose monthly payment for making a amount of profit which is necessary for our life and have good thing for our daily like but some amount of it we spent on it.

If you are asking me annual or yearly interest is normally at a higher rate because of compounding. Instead of paying out monthly the sum invested has twelve months of growth. Many people prefer monthly income because of profit but even though the rate is normally lower, since it provides cash in hand, but that depends on your circumstances. But for me i prefer is yearly payment instead of monthly.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?

If I have a business that I am doing which is giving me returns, I will prefer to be collecting my rents yearly. This will give me an opportunity to plan the way I want to spend or invest the money. However, where I don't have any business that I do, asking the tenants to pay on a monthly basis won't be bad at all.

In the case of charging rent, I prefer charging yearly rent because the tenant pays for an advance of a year and I'm rest assured he owes me no money for that period. Monthly rent is not that okay to me, tenants stand a chance of owing you.

I prefer monthly because what if the rent bill has become too big for them to pay all at once and they decided to leave the house without you knowing.. that would be a lot of trouble. In monthly payments if they stopped paying for 3 months you can already kick them out. Plus it wouldn't be that much hard for the tenants to pay

Monthly payment is better and prefareble than yearly payment, I can only accept yearly payment if my allowance and incentive can actually cover my expenses in a month. But in the absence of that I prefer monthly payment, cos you can't do without money

As for me as a real estate investor I will adopt yearly payments, this is because I like receiving money in bunk, I don't like it in parts, when you receive money in bunk it is possible for you to make good use of it

I've seen many retirees who prefer being paid monthly for their estate investment than the annual payment plan. Since they aren't working and pension salary not ready, the best solution for them is taking the monthly stipend from their tenants.

I would prefer to collect my rents yearly because having my income come in bulk will be more useful to me than having it come in bits.

As for me as a real estate investor I will adopt yearly payments, this is because I like receiving money in bunk, I don't like it in parts, when you receive money in bunk it is possible for you to make good use of it
Seriously, I don't get why some people would like to be put the pressure to pay on monthly basis? There may be a situation where one wouldn't meet up, where does that leave you?

It will very good to be collecting yearly so that you can you use money to do other things, because collecting will not yield much money from the rent, so I prefer yearly.

It will very good to be collecting yearly so that you can you use money to do other things, because collecting will not yield much money from the rent, so I prefer yearly.
Exactly, it's far more better to getting the money or payment on yearly payments because getting the money in bulk would give you even more money at hand to use it for better project.

And then, if I were to rent an apartment or any other kind of habituation, I would prefer to collect the rent payment monthly.

And then, if I were to rent an apartment or any other kind of habituation, I would prefer to collect the rent payment monthly.
If you keep dragging for your rent money with your tenants on monthly payments basis, what happens when they are not available to pay for the rent at month end?

If you keep dragging for your rent money with your tenants on monthly payments basis, what happens when they are not available to pay for the rent at month end?
Well, this is unfortunately a very common problem in my country (Italy). And I say unfortunately as I am sorry that nowadays, people often find themselves in serious economic difficulty even to pay the rent. Obviously I should know people referenced, or that they have someone / something that would guarantee for them.

Their are people wh has invested all their life savings, assets to make estate apartments. And their is nothing left available to sustain their life with, so the option left to them is, demanding monthly rent renewal from tenants.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
Because most of the tenants who are more likely to pay the monthly payment.Tenants pay their rent on monthly basis, due to which they do not have to bear much burden.But commercial tenants like to pay their rent annually because their business runs they have no tension Now depends on the owner of the property If he wants to take rent annual or monthly

Concerning monthly or yearly payment. Well, the two methods is actually good and profitable in as much your tenants concur and do not disappoint . Well, for me to pick a yearly payment, that means there should be another source of earning, and by receiving payment yearly, it makes the earning large or aid thinking of other business ideas, just like a long term investment
We are in the same direction. I prefer yearly payment as well. Collecting money monthly will amount to mismanaging of the amount but if we collect it yearly, it will be large and be useful.

Personally, I think that real estate is a long term investment so I would prefer to get tenament rate yearly so I can plan the lump sum I receive for another investment

As a real estate owner I'll prefer to be paid yearly rent than monthly rent this is because once paid a year you wait for the next year for asking for rent but every month rent received will be like stress to both the tenant and landlord.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back