What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

Well, this is unfortunately a very common problem in my country (Italy). And I say unfortunately as I am sorry that nowadays, people often find themselves in serious economic difficulty even to pay the rent. Obviously I should know people referenced, or that they have someone / something that would guarantee for them.
Seriously, it's never easy anywhere in the world as even in my country, there are still so many people who are finding it very difficult to make both ends meet and take care of themselves.

While talking about this you have to take the economic situation of your tenants into consideration. Pain yearly will be better for them. Do you to the fact that most Tenant have a lot of things to consider it will be better for him to pay yearly rather than monthly.

Where I lived in the last 2 years, my landlord made it a rule that his rent would be paid on yearly basis and at the beginning of each year without any kind of delays.

Seriously, it's never easy anywhere in the world as even in my country, there are still so many people who are finding it very difficult to make both ends meet and take care of themselves.
Unfortunately, States in the world often hardly help people in serious economic difficulties! This is not a good thing at all!

Unfortunately, States in the world often hardly help people in serious economic difficulties! This is not a good thing at all!
Seriously, it's been a long time since such countries offer any good help to other countries without having an interest in what they stand to gain in return, otherwise they won't help.

Monthly salary is preferable and more convinient than yearly payment, with monthly payment, you can take care of your needs on monthly basis but in a year salary , you have to wait till the year end before you can take Care of your need and thats not proper.

Once I'm not living in Africa but in Europe, please and please again, I am all for hourly pay because it's far more better than getting paid on monthly or weekly basis.
Monthly salary is preferable and more convinient than yearly payment, with monthly payment, you can take care of your needs on monthly basis but in a year salary , you have to wait till the year end before you can take Care of your need and thats not proper.

Seriously, it's been a long time since such countries offer any good help to other countries without having an interest in what they stand to gain in return, otherwise they won't help.
For example, now in Europe, it is arriving the Recovery Fund, as help for the 27 States that form the European Union (Italy, my country one of them), to support the economy devastated by the coronavirus.
But you think that, neither here in Italy, it is not yet very clear to me, how this money will be distributed!

For example, now in Europe, it is arriving the Recovery Fund, as help for the 27 States that form the European Union (Italy, my country one of them), to support the economy devastated by the coronavirus.
But you think that, neither here in Italy, it is not yet very clear to me, how this money will be distributed!
Hmm, its just good to support those states heavily affected by covid19 to regain and start where they stopped to regain productivity.

I prefer it to be paid in 6 months intervals. Like the place I lived before as a tenant the landlord usually tell most of the tenants to pay on six months intervals.

I as a landlord, I will prefer yearly rent payment than monthly payment, this will enable me to be able to save and use the rent money for other business, because I will receive the money in bunk.

Hmm, its just good to support those states heavily affected by covid19 to regain and start where they stopped to regain productivity.
Yes you are right. I know that there are many countries in the world that unfortunately are much worse off than Italy. But we Italians, at European level, are among (if not entirely) the last!

There are some countries where you can even collect rents for six months too. I will prefer to be collecting mine for the one year period because it comes in lump sum. And I can use that big amount for something tangible.

There is no way you can get more payments taking your payments on monthly basis if you live abroad, in fact you simply can't afford to leave your paycheck for one month.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I suggest not actually doing rent once a year. Let's start off with, some questions. What kind of house do you expect to be renting out? And to who? I would understand if you're renting the house out to someone who is rich, as they could probably pay years in advance, but most people could only handle a monthly payment. I myself would only be able to do a monthly payment, even with how much I make. A year payment, would be crazy high I imagine. Let's consider how much you want to charge as well. What did you want to charge for the year? Let's say, as an example, if you did monthly priced at $2000. That would equal out to be $24,000 for the year. That's a big bill to expect at once.

That's why I prefer monthly, as it's easier on your tenant. And sometimes, at the end of the year, they don't have all the money ready, so what happens then? You are out $24,000 on the whole year. So stick to monthly, you will be better off for it.

There are some countries where you can even collect rents for six months too. I will prefer to be collecting mine for the one year period because it comes in lump sum. And I can use that big amount for something tangible.
You don't need to go too far because it's very much possible in my country as I have seen some landlord take 3 to 6 months rent especially when they are broke.

Yearly would have definitely been the best way to pay off the rents but due to some factor's in consideration you will definitely opt to pay monthly because of the pay received as salary or wages

Exactly, in my humble opinion, I'm really looking forward for having my own house and I'm setting my payment on 6 months to 1 years gap, as I need to make life easy for my tenants.

Yes you are right. I know that there are many countries in the world that unfortunately are much worse off than Italy. But we Italians, at European level, are among (if not entirely) the last!
Italy is hardly hit by covid19 especially during the way reign of the covid19 into Europe. I heard all the news on radio, social media and in the search engines. I just hope things get better there. I bieve they government is doing something tangible to offer the relieve funds for those businesses heavy hit to start over again.

Italy is hardly hit by covid19 especially during the way reign of the covid19 into Europe. I heard all the news on radio, social media and in the search engines. I just hope things get better there. I bieve they government is doing something tangible to offer the relieve funds for those businesses heavy hit to start over again.
Indeed. We hope that with the arrival of the Recovery Funds, the Italian Prime Minister, Mario Draghi will use such money in the best way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back