What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

Why should i choose yearly payment as a worker.how do i survive, how do i take care of my needs with that 365 days of non payment.i choose monthly payment.atleast let me get motivated monthly.
I prefer to monthly payment not yearly payments because monthly payment is best for you.You can easily handle it for example if you run a factory all your employees work on daily basis and get the income in monthly basis you can easily calculate your work on monthly basis if you can calculate your work on yearly basis if is not possible for you and you can not handle it

Yearly what? Do you want Hunger to kill me, Abeg pay me monthly, I need money more than Central Bank of Nigeria now. Besides any amount you pay me monthly will be useful for me to buy cryptocurrency.

Yearly payment is good for house owners, but for tenants monthly payments is better for them. Some tenants wish to just stay for a short period of time before moving out but house owners will keep asking them to pay per annum, and that's not fair for someone to pay for what he didn't use

For me, it depends on the type of building. If it is one with a sizeable amount in rent, then I would prefer it yearly so as to be able to use it for something meaningful but if it were small rents, either monthly or yearly would do.

I'll be looking at this topic in two different faces. As an estate agents I would love to get my pay annually another to keep off from defaulting tenant. Also to save one from strength of meeting tenants every now and then. as a tenant paying annually is the best option because it will save you from any form of disgrace whenever there is no much money with you.

Monthly payment is much better than yearly payment because that a lot of things you need to do with money within a short period of time. I even prefer daily payment because that will be the best. But if I am on the part of being the tenant who won the property I will definitely refer yearly payment.

Well I will prefer years payment because bit will help me alot and the Tennant if you give your Tennant to be paying you once in a year it will be convenient for him and you also can collect the money at once and use it to start another business

Monthly and yearly payment also good but I prefer monthly payment because it will help me settle some issues around me and my family in terms of bills and school fees, so as a salary earner monthly payment is the best because of transportation and home feedings.

As a real agent and tenant yearly we be ok for both of you when you give your tenant to pay your money once in a year it will help him more so he will have more time to gether all the money together before year end and help you also as real estate agent to start that money for another investment

Monthly payments are the best way to make repayments or pay for ongoing subscriptions, rent, mortgage etc, simply because most jobs pay their employees wages monthly, so it insures that you will have enough money (have been played in time to make payment).

I prefer to be paid on Daily or monthly basis because this is how I will be able to save up my money to start up something I am actually interested to do but if I'm paid on yearly basis it may not be favorable because I won't have money to take care of my financial and natural need

I prefer monthly payments than yearly payments. I will be working hoping to get paid in end of the year, that's insane. How will you take care of yourself for 12months without receiving any pay. know yearly payment will make it come in big but I won't have any money to settle some challenges and take care of myself and my family

It depends upon the size of land or type of land in Pakistan. If there is Land for fertilizer or agriculture that is given by owners as yearly or 2 yearly and get rent for one year. But for small houses rent is given by per month. So i will collect per month.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
It depends on what you want to do with the money, and how good you are at saving and making money last for you.

Right now, I'm investing in crypto, by buying small amounts every month, so monthly it would be.

If the interest rate is lower than what you pay on a credit card or other loan to pay the forward balance, then it makes sense to use the monthly method. If the rate is much higher than your payments from other financing, you should take out a loan through alternative financing and make an annual payment.

It depends on every landlords perspective but for so many and from my own view I will say yearly payment is better than monthly. This is because it will give the tenant enough time. Again if the house is on some type of location like school, then monthly payment will be better.

I would prefer monthly payments because it would come on bulks which is perfect for me. But I understand that some persons like to pay monthly which is fair for them. The plan is to allow both payments according to what a tenant would prefer. Of course for those that are paying monthly I won't touch it until it completes as a yearly payment.

Really I haven't heared about a house where payments were being made yearly as most of this were made monthly. The only payments I have heared that are made yearly is rented apartments. So if you are planning on collecting a house on mortgage be prepared to pay it on monthly basis

If the interest rate is lower than what you pay on a credit card or other loan to pay the forward balance, then it makes sense to use the monthly method. If the rate is much higher than your payments from other financing, you should take out a loan through alternative financing and make an annual payment.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I prefer monthly payment because sometimes some people are not able to pay yearly due to some reasons and yearly payment consist of large amount rather then monthly people can afford to pay monthly payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back