What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

Both monthly and yearly is actually good and both pays but I would prefer a yearly or annum payment. People hate to part with money. So seeing your face every month or getting your call every month could be bugging. Pay once for the year and we will both have peace.

Monthly payment please! If need be, hourly payment is my best option. I love seeing my root of my labour, it gives me motivation to strive more. Don't keep me hanging, the anticipation kills (lol). I don't joke with my money.

It is the Payment withdraw monthly collect the amount monthly income up and down for the manage amonut monthly collect and expences . the very easly amount monthly collect and monthly suitable and easly and relex expences . all things purchased

I prefer monthly payments than yearly payments. I will be working hoping to get paid in end of the year, that's insane. How will you take care of yourself for 12months without receiving any pay. I will save little for my monthly payment every month end, and withdraw it year end as my yearly payment.

Of course I prefer monthly payment why would I want to collect the yearly payment when I know I have things to do every month of course we always have plans every morning unless the money is huge amount of money that's when I can take a yearly payment

If you have other source of getting money you can go to yearly salary but if you don't have another means of making money you have to go for a monthly salary for you to be able to feed yourself and your family

It depends upon which real estate land we are talking about. If we give a house to rent then i would prefer to take rent every month so that I have to fulfill my expenditures too. And if i talk about the land 1acre or more then i will prefer yearly rent.

it's going to be monthly payment for me because there are some things to do with money every month they are family and if anything urgent arises is my money used to do it unless the yearly payment is going to be an huge amount of money then I can go for yearly but if not to it's monthly

I have not heard of a house or apartment for rent with a yearly payment. That is common in a lease of a commercial space especially for big spaces like a restaurant. The lease contract has an advanced rental payment of 1 year and every year thereafter. But for a home it is always on a monthly basis because I don't think there is a tenant who has the money to pay the rent of 1 year in advance. That money can be used as down payment for a lot or even for an old house.
It is common in most African countries. They don't collect money monthly in my country. And the house is not leased, the house is rented. Although I prefer it because it iell just a serve of short term loan for the house owners.

Well I prefer to charge for rental per month though the rental in most cases in my country is collected per annum. Also monthly payment gives me the opportunity to easily evict bad tenants and also maintain the property effectively

Real estate business gives you too much income as you can give it at rent or sell . but if i give it as rented then i will get yearly rent rather than monthly, you are right about this point. I will collect this in advance of the year and will not take house before a complete year. That's my views.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
Instead of daily income I prefer working for monthly income because the money you have on daily basis and easily means Manish and squandered but the money work on monthly basis are always well to do because you have enough time for planning and they said never believe a good work that pays daily or so is good

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
Personally, I think yearly collection of payment is better. This is because when you get these payments on yearly basis, the sum would be in slush and you can use it do something meaningful unlike when they pay you on monthly basis, you may end up misusing the money.

It all depends on how individual want his or her own rent to be paid but as for me I go with the yearly repayment, but monthly is also good and it will be affordable for most people that don't really have steady cash flow.

I figure I will pick yearly over month to month since, its permit me to do the general assessment of the house relating to the improvement of the house, and furthermore gives me the road to make an arrangement for my self like fulfilling my necessities and needs.

Just as a normal practice in my country on rent, all property owners gets their payment yearly and I think that's the best way to do it because even if you have a plan to use the money for something tangible, collecting is monthly can be bad because you will be spending it as it is coming to you

To me both monthly and yearly payments are good. They have their own advantage and disadvantage. For instance, in the case of monthly, if the Landlord has urgent needs, he can solve it in a short time unlike waiting till the end of the year. Since both are good, it is left for you as the landlord check your financial status to decide the one that favors you before going into agreement with your tenant. That is my take.
When landed property is being considered, the best payment plan is yearly. Collecting on monthly basis will turn the money into pea nut change.

In fact from these two options, I will really like to say I prefer daily payment that the monthly or weekly especially when it's a passive earning where you only see constant bank credit alert entering your phone.
But for a job fellow, monthly is preferable.

Some entrepreneurs provide both monthly and annual subscriptions, some choose to put in their offer only one of them. How did they decide which pricing plan is right? What questions did they have to ask themselves before their offer took its final form?

I prefer monthly payment. Because as I am working. I will need some money to do somethings. I know yearly payment will make it come in big but I won't have any money to settle some challenges and take care of myself and my family

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back