What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

For me I will go for yearly payment. If I go for monthly, I won't be able to realize something tangible from those payments. I'll have to spend it on different things.

Regular month-to-month resettlement is actually much a lot better compared to annual resettlement in some element of company anticipate those in real estate as well as realty company.if it handles resettlement in a company ie resettlement of personnel I believe regular month-to-month is actually much a lot better compared to annual since the cash will certainly have actually accumulated as well as the company if its own the one that have actually suspicious character will certainly not wish to pau whatever because they feeling the cash is actually excessive failing to remember that it is actually your regular month-to-month resettlement that accumulated to this quantity.

Prices of rent vary from region to region and country to country, sometimes it depends on the average income I
Of people living in that city

I preferred yearly payment because this kind of payment comes once and it can help you to invest it in another thing because it huge not like monthly payment.

Personally I'm not really sure there is anyone who takes his or her payment on daily basis because there is no way that person will be able to take care of his daily responsibilities.

I preferred yearly payment because this kind of payment comes once and it can help you to invest it in another thing because it huge not like monthly payment.
For a landlord the yearly payment is an advantage. You can already use the money for another investment or business. However, it is a big disadvantage to the tenant. Most likely he doesn't have that kind of money for the one year rent so he will have to borrow or take a bank loan.

monthly or yealy payment
I think it depends on what kind of person you are for instance if you have family you don't need money monthly but you need it daily

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I prefer the annual payment of house rent. As the property owner, a yearly house rent would allow me to have a bulk to reinvest, whereas there is a tendency to misuse the monthly rent.

As far as I'm concerned is not really advisable for you to take your payment on yearly basis because anything can happen along the line of the job and you will be forced to lose all of your money in the process.

I prefer the yearly because that is bulk money. In my country the monthly payment of rental is becoming extinct landlord no longer adopt such method of payment anymore.

Concerning monthly or yearly payment. Well, the two methods is actually good and profitable in as much your tenants concur and do not disappoint . Well, for me to pick a yearly payment, that means there should be another source of earning, and by receiving payment yearly, it makes the earning large or aid thinking of other business ideas, just like a long term investment

I'm going to prefer yearly payment so the money in bulk can be used for something tangible. I don't fancy collecting the rent in bits, it would be too stressful sorting things out and managing the money well.

Over here the best arrangement between a buyer and the seller is always a yearly payment. Personally I would love it to be a yearly payment in the sense that the bulky money can be used for something important

I have not heard of a house or apartment for rent with a yearly payment. That is common in a lease of a commercial space especially for big spaces like a restaurant. The lease contract has an advanced rental payment of 1 year and every year thereafter. But for a home it is always on a monthly basis because I don't think there is a tenant who has the money to pay the rent of 1 year in advance. That money can be used as down payment for a lot or even for an old house.
It all depends on your location. Here, rent is usually collected yearly, and some even pay for two years in advance. It makes it easier for both the tenants and landlords or agents.

Mostly house rent fee payment in my locality is paid annually and not monthly,it's only motels that collect daily, weekly and monthly payment. As a real estate investor I will prefer yearly payment doing that will not inconvenience the renters

I would prefer yearly payment because the money would be significant and it would enable me to make some huge financial decisions that would make me grow financially.

In our place, collecting monthly rental fees is more common that yearly rental fees. In fact, I don't know if anyone collects yearly rental fees for residential property. However, this is somewhat common in commercial property.

I personally prefer that rent be paid yearly. That way, the money can be substantial for you to use and solve one need or invest in a capital project. Monthly payments might be too small to use and do anything meaningful.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I prefer to get paid at the end of every month instead of getting paid at the end of every year. I cannot even work in a company that will pay me at the end of every year

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back