What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

For me it would depend on the rate, if the rate is small per month then I would go for yearly but if it's high then I'd do otherwise.

Indeed. We hope that with the arrival of the Recovery Funds, the Italian Prime Minister, Mario Draghi will use such money in the best way.
I just hope the arrival of Italian new prime minister 'Mario Draghi accomplish that which have been said, so that good people of Italians can have Recovery Funds to continue their business where covid19 kept it silent for over a year.

To be honest the two ways are really good, depending on how the owner utilize his resources when he collects. but to me I will definitely prefer the yearly payment because that amount will be used for something tangible because it is huge.

To be honest the two ways are really good, depending on how the owner utilize his resources when he collects. but to me I will definitely prefer the yearly payment because that amount will be used for something tangible because it is huge.
The yearly payment is the popular among them all. Unless circumstances changed for the real estate owner, then he can demand for monthly pay of rentage fee.

Monthly payments according to some people is a good possibility or option since they are already used to such payment timelines or duration, so it's normal to them.

when it comes to real estate house for rent, I will prefer receiving my money yearly this is because when you receive money yearly you can invest such money in another business but a monthly money can be spent roughly and I am not very good in saving

Italy is hardly hit by covid19 especially during the way reign of the covid19 into Europe. I heard all the news on radio, social media and in the search engines. I just hope things get better there. I bieve they government is doing something tangible to offer the relieve funds for those businesses heavy hit to start over again.
when it comes to real estate or collection of rent I prefer yearly payments than monthly payments. Monthly payments can be stressful for the landlord because most tenants maybe the defaulting every month

Some real estate agents or landlords offers the two means of payments depending on what the tenant could afford to pay regularly. Some only offer one means of payment. For me, I prefer the yearly payments as it gives you the time to rest and focus on some other things than monthly payment.

To be honest many things happen before the turn of the year as such I find monthly payments to be more ideal. If the person insists on yearly then he would have to pay more.

One thing you should also consider, is not just what would benefit you but always what would benefit the ternents and also attract more. While paying monthly would beneift you the house owner more. Alot of persons would prefer yearly payment. So they wouldn't have to stress themselves every month.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I will also support yearly because I think the money always have more value by then when they pay for the house rent been rented from me. So I suggest to be collecting yearly payment would be the best.

I
As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I prefer yearly, because assuming I'm having like 5 tenant and the all pay the money at ones i will be able to use it for something tangible again.

Well, I think it depends on which plan suits you. Some people prefer to be paid monthly or yearly. I don't have a preference, either way, is fine.

Both are been done here like where I live we do pay monthly whereas in school I pay yearly so it just depends on the owner actually but paying yearly still seems better

If I'm a house owner I'll simply choose monthly stipend to the annual house rent payment. Cos it will enable me not to run out of cash when i have enough commercial buildings.

I believe that getting your house rent every month is not profitable and sometimes when the money are not in bulk you cannot plan something reasonable with it, that is the reason a lot of people will like to get their house payment yearly since they are paying in bulk.

There is a status quo here that paying rent yearly is the normal but it doesn't have to be .I will make it up to the tenant to choose convenient plan for him.

I will prefer that the person pays once and the payment will be for the year , so that the money will be in bulk and I will be able to invest it in something else .

It won't make sense to me to be collecting rents for my property on a monthly basis. I am only do this if the house were to be in a relationship emote location somewhere. But not for one in the city. I'll go for the yearly rent

The truth is that both are very profitable in my country. Also they both have advantage and disadvantage, one is for yearly you are helping you property owner safe his or her money while monthly you get to pay regularly.
When it comes to house rent or lease in a particular property I prefer yearly than monthly because it will be stressful for you as a landlord to be collecting money monthly from your tenant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back