Monthly or yearly payment?

Dorcey

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?

Concerning monthly or yearly payment. Well, the two methods is actually good and profitable in as much your tenants concur and do not disappoint . Well, for me to pick a yearly payment, that means there should be another source of earning, and by receiving payment yearly, it makes the earning large or aid thinking of other business ideas, just like a long term investment

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I will prefer to collect tenement rate per annum as this will spare me of monthly face off with defaulting tenants. Annual collection will give me a lump sum return which I can invest in other business while I risk spending the monthly without having proper account for it

Monthly payment is better than yearly payment in some aspect of business expect those in housing and real estate business.if it deals with payment in an organization ie payment of staff I think monthly is better than yearly because the money will have piled up and the organisation if its the one that have dubious character would not want to pau everything since they feel the money is too much forgetting that it is your monthly payment that piled up to this amount.

I have not heard of a house or apartment for rent with a yearly payment. That is common in a lease of a commercial space especially for big spaces like a restaurant. The lease contract has an advanced rental payment of 1 year and every year thereafter. But for a home it is always on a monthly basis because I don't think there is a tenant who has the money to pay the rent of 1 year in advance. That money can be used as down payment for a lot or even for an old house.

I'm currently a tenant and I'll speak from my point of view. I prefer monthly payment as it is quite comfortable with people who intend to stay for as short period of time. Not everybody is willing to rent a room for a one period. Many are strangers in a new location for just a short period. So, it makes sense to pay per month in this case.

If you are asking me annual or yearly interest is normally at a higher rate because of compounding. Instead of paying out monthly the sum invested has twelve months of growth. Many people prefer monthly income because of profit but even though the rate is normally lower, since it provides cash in hand, but that depends on your circumstances. But for me i prefer is yearly payment instead of monthly.

Concerning monthly or yearly payment. Well, the two methods is actually good and profitable in as much your tenants concur and do not disappoint . Well, for me to pick a yearly payment, that means there should be another source of earning, and by receiving payment yearly, it makes the earning large or aid thinking of other business ideas, just like a long term investment
A subscription is a relatively new business model by which a customer agrees to pay the company for products or services throughout a specified time-period. For example, the customer may agree to purchase a one-year subscription to a magazine which he receives on a regular basis (monthly, weekly, etc.). The customer may pay the entire sum upfront, or he will pay on a monthly basis. The payment is usually applied automatically, and therefore the customer will need a credit or debit card and agree to be charged

Why should i choose yearly payment as a worker.how do i survive, how do i take care of my needs with that 365 days of non payment.i choose monthly payment.atleast let me get motivated monthly.

Monthly payment is the best form of salary as a worker, except in very rare cases. For instance if a worker have his own business that is doing quite well such worker might decide not to collect his salary until the end of the year so the money can become bulky for saving, or a worker that is been provided with all the basic amenities allowance can also decide to collect his salary yearly.

If the interest rate is less than what you'd pay on a credit card or other loan to pay the balance up front, then it makes sense to use the monthly method. If the rate is more than you'd pay from other financing, then you should borrow using that alternative financing source and make a single annual payment.

Both methods are quite well but i guess monthly is better. As everyone need money on hand a yearly wait is not so good in this case. Can you suggest me some points where I an wrong cause i like to know advantages of yearly too.

I think monthly payment is better . Because we all have needs some things to live . From monthly payment we can buy things. If someone have good money he can take yearly payment . He can save money through out the year. He can also make good decisions of investment.

I pay monthly .. the difficulty is when the salary is a year, maybe I don't have that salary anymore .. I prefer weekly or half a month., it 's hard when you earn a year ..

I'll support monthly.
The benefit of a month to month lease is that the landlord has great flexibility in controlling whether or not they want the tenants in the rental. if they wanted a change for any reason, they could just give the adequate notice required by the state. then the tenant would have to move out. It’s also easier to implement policy changes, raise the rent or enact any other updates to the lease.

Many landlords feel that a month to month gives them some flexibility in dealing with tenants. It is especially important in states that tend to favor tenants over landlords in disputes.

Among the benefits of a year-long lease is the security of having renters in place for the duration of the lease dates. In theory, it means no turnovers for a year. It makes tenants commit to the rental and gives landlords plenty of notice to re-rent it.

I think i will choose yearly over monthly because, its allow me to do the overall evaluation of the house pertaining to the development of the house, and also gives me the avenue to make a plan for my self like satisfying my needs and wants.

It is very interesting to be collecting monthly payment on rent than yearly. I will prefer to be collecting my rental every month this will make my tenants not to owe me any money for occupying my house.
Most tenant in this part of the world can live in your rented appartment for one to two years without paying a rent.

To me both monthly and yearly payments are good. They have their own advantage and disadvantage. For instance, in the case of monthly, if the Landlord has urgent needs, he can solve it in a short time unlike waiting till the end of the year. Since both are good, it is left for you as the landlord check your financial status to decide the one that favors you before going into agreement with your tenant. That is my take.

In the case of charging rentals, I prefer to charge them monthly. The reason is very simple, it is not known with certainty what is the attitude and behavior of the tenants regarding the care of the house, in case of having to send a tenant to vacate, I should not wait for the money I pay to be consumed . I only give you a period of three months to vacate.

The truth is that both are very profitable in my country. Also they both have advantage and disadvantage, one is for yearly you are helping you property owner safe his or her money while monthly you get to pay regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back