What's new

Monthly or yearly payment?

If you’re a company that sells services or software as a service rather than products or hard goods, establishing a billing system so you can get paid is one of the most crucial first steps. In addition to finding a reliable billing platform, you need to decide what kind of billing schedule you’re going to offer. For most companies, this means either annual billing, or charging customers on a monthly model. Each revenue model has its own pros and cons for you and your clients alike. Let’s take a look at a few.

Monthly and yearly payments are good depending on the business to earn it. Most companies pay on the basis of monthly salaries and this is to help their workers maintain financial life and pay bills but when doing investments you sure know that the pay will be yearly. I think I’m this part of the world where I stay for a person who has just one source of earning it will be okay to get monthly payment.

In my opinion I'll like it to be a monthly payment. But it's culturally a yearly payment from where am from. But I will prefer a monthly payment and even if it is the other way around I will also like to be making a monthly payment as well because that will keep me on my feet financially.

As a real estate agent, both ways of payment are good yearly or monthly. It depends upon your requirements mean if you have other online or offline business which you want investment. You should receive money as monthly not yearly because you can start new business or fulfill other requirements in this way.

The truth is that both are very profitable in my country. Also they both have advantage and disadvantage, one is for yearly you are helping you property owner safe his or her money while monthly you get to pay regularly.
yes you are right i think monthly is good and safe too because you get monthly regulate your money if you have no any plan then you can stop it and can move to another other wsie you will stuck with yearly

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
This is why we all have something else doing, if you have something else doing that will bring foot to the table, then yearly payment remains the best. But before you go for yearly payment, make sure the person who will pay you is trust Worthy and won't fail you at the end of the year.

Yearly and month to month charging plans are regular in SaaS organizations. Month to month plans turn out best for transient clients who need to test an assistance, while yearly plans turn out better for clients who are certain they'll be utilizing the help for a year or more. Everything relies upon what works for people and the motivation behind the cash.

Me actually will favor month to month because of my timetable.

As a real estate agent, I will like to get my house rent yearly because it helps to make proper account for a whole year activities. At he beginning of every year, it is important to have written plan and financial guidelines and these can only be possible when you get all your expected rent at once in a year.

As a real estate investor who invest in house. Let assume you rent a house for tenant. Like when do you wish to be collecting your tenement rate? Some house owners prefer to be collecting their tenement rate per month while others love to collect per year. Personally, I will support yearly, what of you, what will you support between yearly and monthly payments by your tenants and why will you adopt that?
I prefer annual tenancy rent payment. Receiving it annually makes the money bulky and can be used for another investment or to execute another project. Receiving it monthly will just just be like stipend.

Monthly Samara is the best especially if he person doesn't have a side hustle. But if the person has another means of income then payment yearly is very okay. Note
The side hustle must be the one that will be enough to cater for the family

It is better to pay bills when they are due. Most of the time, that means monthly. Some bills can be paid annually, such as property taxes or auto insurance premiums. If you pay auto insurance premiums monthly, it may cost you more than paying it annually.

I will prefer yearly payment to save me the stress and burden of monthly notice, infact annual payment is favourable to both the tenant and the house owner, it will give that decorum amongst both parties. All in all convenience is priority.

Monthly or yearly payment well it all depends, but technically I will be more comfortable with monthly payment because of the time value of money. So waiting for a whole year before earning what i should have earned and use for further wealth creation. So it's always better to have the payments rather than yearly payments.

Both as a real estate investor and as a tenant renting a real estate I would prefer to receive my money yearly because it would afford me the opportunity to use it for something tangible and not just spend it on intangible things. Even as a tenant I would like to pay yearly because I want to make the payment once so I can forget paying till another year.

yearly payment will be my choice because I love to have the cash in bulk so as to use it to nvest in a business or meet some personal needs. Monthly payment is a scattered payment, it is difficult to plan with it and if care is not taken one might end up not having anything at hand at the end of the year.

As a real estate agent, the kind of payment I collect for tenement rental payment is on a yearly basis. This is the payment method through which all agent in my country collect the tenement rent it has always been yearly payment. I don't think there is any agent that collect on a monthly basis. Personally I prefer the yearly payment because it gives the owner some substantial amount of money instead of collecting money on the bit by bit basis.

I think I will collect the early payments if I am a real estate operator because it would be the best to wear in a self-sustaining my property is on a yearly basis in the only payment is a normal means of payment in almost every va state establishment.

If you are asking me annual or yearly interest is normally at a higher rate because of compounding. Instead of paying out monthly the sum invested has twelve months of growth. Many people prefer monthly income because of profit but even though the rate is normally lower, since it provides cash in hand, but that depends on your circumstances. But for me i prefer is yearly payment instead of monthly.

For me ooo! I want yearly I can't be coming to tenant resident be asking for money everyday because I cant guarantee that not all of them will pay at once so I prefer yearly for me. Not monthly Lankan.
Quote of today!
its never to late to win! You ate getting there very soon, just keep believing and trust in your will

The monthly billing plan charges your payment method on the first day of each month. The annual billing plan begins the year the plan was launched, and offers a free purchase month compared to the monthly plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back