What's new

Making Money through YouTube

It's really good but before you reach the monetization threshold, you must have gone through a lot. I don't mean to discourage you but telling you how it is. I did one video and I stopped due to my busy schedule offline

I have always been coming along threads like this and i have always learnt something new in the thread.So creating a youtube account with the aim of earning with it is something that can be possible only with traffic gaining.

Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. You can only direct deposit your earnings when your AdSense account reaches more than $100
I think some of your calculation here are wrong ,according to research you can only make $1 per 1,000 view on your YouTube videos, you might be wrong in this ,I think you really need to research to confirm.

YouTube is actually a good PLATFORM to make some good amount of money from. If you know how to create high engaging videos that will attract visitors, it will help you to make some good amount of money from the platform

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?

Well, you have to set up a new YouTube channel and not a YouTube account because it's through the channel that you can earn money from when you hit the required number of viewers.

Do you have a patience to work for entire one year without receiving a dime? If your answer is yes, try working on youtube. If your answer is no, just forget about youtube. It takes a lot of hardwork and time to start making money on youtube. However, if you manage to monetize your channel, there is no turning back.

People are making alot of money on YouTube , either as a content creator or a podcaster , but it all needs patience for you to build up your channel

Making money from YouTube is very simple.
you just need to have a creative mind that you can make some good videos that will attract enough viewers to your page.
youtubing is all about video where people subscribe to you page to watch.
the more views and subscribers that you generate the more money that you make

A lot of people make good money on YouTube if actually when you upload a video on YouTube you will definitely make good money from YouTube.

making money on youtube is not easy as it sounds. First of all, building 1000 subscribers and getting 4000 hours view on our videos is not easy. Even if you manage to monetize your channel, you will have to constantly provide high quality content to gain views and earn money.

make money through YouTube ,yes that's very true one can earn allot of money through YouTube and even dome social media platforms like telegram,you can earn money through them by watching videos

Yes, it is becoming a money making system and that is why we have so many video clips and skit on YouTube. It can also be an avenue for physical businesses to earn online, by teaching and training interested individuals on and about their business online.

Us it is a true story you heard of YouTube being a money spinner for some people today as we speak. But it is not simply what you just go and start thinking you make money immidiately. You grow it gradually by offering value to viewers

You have to be able to create good content that will attract viewers.
Good videos especially, and skits are the most popular or you can simply create a page where you post videos that people wants to view.
YouTube pays you for every 1000 views you get on your post.

Good content and quality videos on YouTube especially comedy skit or a dance video will always interest someone to subscribe or look more of you and if probably you hit the limit needed then you will be paid .

A lot of individuals allow their youtube network for money making through Linking their YouTube network to an AdSense profile so as to make money as well as obtain spent for your generated income from video clips. After which you get a min to learn more about the type of video clips you can easily monetize as well as the various advertisement styles included.

Yes you can earn money on YouTube but trust it's not easy. First of all you need to have a good number of subscribers,you can earn money by the number of views you get on a post.

Making money from YouTube isn't so easy this days because there's a lot of influencers who have taken much audience on the internet.
YouTube pays you for the number of views you get on each of your post.
So to get some money from YouTube, you need to have a good audience and they must be active

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back