What's new

Making Money through YouTube

I also do not know well about this type of earnings, but approximately I will describe the details to you. Earnings on YouTube is included in the list of possible earnings. You will need to create your own channel and shoot a video on the topic of your choice. Average cost per 1000 views $5 This also depends on your geographic location. Main ViewsSubscribers, likes are not important.

In order to pay through YouTube, you need to get a balance of 100 or more views. This means that if you receive $ 5 per 1000 views, you will need to get 20,000 views. To do this, YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to pay for ads on your page.
Sorry to say, youtube algorithm changed in order to make money from YouTube, you need 100 subscribers and plus completed 4 k hours watch time, and one more thing per 1000 views 5$ this not fixed amount, these views earning amount depends on which country audience watch your videos, high teir country earnings high, low their as well low, survive a new you tuber in YouTube really very difficult.
Sorry 1000 sub required by mistake I typed 100

I also do not know well about this type of earnings, but approximately I will describe the details to you. Earnings on YouTube is included in the list of possible earnings. You will need to create your own channel and shoot a video on the topic of your choice. Average cost per 1000 views $5 This also depends on your geographic location. Main ViewsSubscribers, likes are not important.
YouTube has become the best way people use to earn money this 2022, I've seen a lot of people that that earns thousands of dollars by using YouTube but it's never easy.

YouTube has become the best way people use to earn money this 2022, I've seen a lot of people that that earns thousands of dollars by using YouTube but it's never easy.

The primary way of making money on Youtube is to earn advertisement revenue, but many people are now also earning affiliate commissions as well on Youtube .

That's true, I like the word you use there it is not easy to start up a YouTube channel, I'm also planning on to start up a YouTube channel but I'm putting in place all the necessary things I want.

YouTube could be a great place to make money online especially if you have sufficient subscribers and followership.
It might take time energy and a bit of resources to start earning but if you persist the results would come in

This thread has been informative to me as I intend to start up my YouTube channel in no distant time.
Thanks to the poster and everyone that contributed with his knowledge.
It was a plus for me.

can earn money on YouTube by applying for and being accepted to the YouTube Partner Program. You may also qualify to receive Shorts bonuses as part of the YouTube Shorts Fund without being in the YouTube Partner Program.

Actually you can make some money from the YouTube and many other social media platforms depending on how you used them. you can used it for the promotion of your business through advertisement and others.

To start earning money directly through YouTube, you must have a least have time and dedication, 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in a or more year.
I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?

YouTube could be a great place to make money online especially if you have sufficient subscribers and followership.
It might take time energy and a bit of resources to start earning but if you persist the results would come in
YouTube is a good platform to earn money online,but you can only earn a considerable amount on YouTube if you are good at posting quality content's.

YouTube is a good platform to earn money online,but you can only earn a considerable amount on YouTube if you are good at posting quality control.
Yes indeed, quality is always are priority , people won't follow you blindly (except your friends and family though which are not much).
But quality is always a priority.

Yes indeed, quality is always are priority , people won't follow you blindly (except your friends and family though which are not much).
But quality is always a priority.
You are right, quality is always a priority, I really like YouTube I believe with time I might start up my own YouTube channel, but what other things to you need to have before starting up a YouTube channel?

It's not the was as said as YouTube has a limit you must reach before you will start making money on the platform. Most people that come online to teach you how to make money on YouTube are not even making money there themselves

It's not the was as said as YouTube has a limit you must reach before you will start making money on the platform. Most people that come online to teach you how to make money on YouTube are not even making money there themselves
That's true, but I believe if you really want to earn money but on YouTube you'll try your best to have a good number of subscribers, I believe you can earn money if you do that.

You can also make money on Youtube by streaming yourself live and teaching things. You can also teach many different things and also teach people about how to make money online.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
If you understand how to develop high-quality content that attract viewers, you will be able to earn a nice living from Youtube. This application is a magnificent platform for making a good quantity of money.

In order to make money and receive payment for your monetized videos, many users connect their YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to enable their YouTube channel for monetization.
Then you spend a moment learning about the types of videos you can monetise and the various ad formats involved.

I have learnt that I can actually generate money on YOUTUBE by monetizing my videos that I post. From what I learnt, getting 1000 and more subscribers, likes and views fetches you with the start to earn.

I believe that the requirements to be able to make money off Youtube is to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of video material watched by viewers. These should be your targets.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back