What's new

Making Money through YouTube

YouTube is Chanel of making money just as in other online channels like tiktok, Facebook and Instagram. All you need to have is 1k subscribers and viewers. It's legit and paying

YouTube is Chanel of making money just as in other online channels like tiktok, Facebook and Instagram. All you need to have is 1k subscribers and viewers. It's legit and paying

Making money on Youtube is not that easy at all. You must try to get subscribers in order to start making money and make sure that you upload the best content.

You can actually make big money from youtube if you're content creator. Making money from youtube is hard. But you ñeed to be content creator before you can make money from youtube. Create youtube channel, upload your content there and pray your videos get enough views. Once youtube approved your channel for monetization, they'll begin to pay for your views.

YouTube videos could make you money if you are consistent in building your audience and subscribers.
You would need to have a video editor or sound knowledge of video editing.

Making online money via YouTube is not as easy as in Get paid to post forums or forex trading. One need to have large number of subscribers and viewers In YouTube before he can be paid.

Making online money via YouTube is not as easy as in Get paid to post forums or forex trading. One need to have large number of subscribers and viewers In YouTube before he can be paid.
It would require you to build an audience by creating consistent high quality contents in your channel.
Once you have the audience and subscribers, it would definitely be easy to make money there.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
You can make money on youtube and even make full time income on it however it's not easy you need to know how to make intresting content if you create not good content then you won't make anything also you need a lot of time and some peaple don't have time

Making and monetizing videos is among the most well-liked strategies to earn money on YouTube. You may also make money on YouTube by creating and distributing products associated with your channel, including t-shirts, hoodies, and banners.

You can make money on youtube does not mean everyone who creates a youtube channel will be able to make money. Making money on youtube requires eleborate skills on video production and SEO

I noticed that this thread is a couple of years old, but I wanted to offer some guidance on making money through YouTube.
YouTube is a fantastic platform for monetization. If you're still interested in learning about it, I'm here to help!
To start making money on YouTube, you need to create your own channel and focus on a niche that you're passionate about.

I noticed that this thread is a couple of years old, but I wanted to offer some guidance on making money through YouTube.
YouTube is a fantastic platform for monetization. If you're still interested in learning about it, I'm here to help!
To start making money on YouTube, you need to create your own channel and focus on a niche that you're passionate about.
You must be right YouTube is one of the best place which you can make money but you need to have service which you are promoting for instance you can chose to go into affiliates marketing it will definitely help you boast your sell

YouTube gets tougher to make a living on with each passing year and the constant changes they make. I feel like you have to hit a certain genre to make it popular on YouTube. It seems like influencers and vlog channels do the best on YouTube and I don't get why. That and commentary channels. But with how strict YouTube is, it's something I don't know if you can make a ton of money on anymore.

You're better off doing promotions with companies directly, like many YouTubers are already doing.

You must be right YouTube is one of the best place which you can make money but you need to have service which you are promoting for instance you can chose to go into affiliates marketing it will definitely help you boast your sell

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take advantage of making money form YouTube yet. It's all down to my problem of not giving it time to grow my own channel but I will do it soon when I can. I know lots of YouTubers who are making it big.

I've heard about YouTube as a money making platform. I have no knowledge about this. Anyone to help me out?
Well, YouTube offers various ways to earn money. Like ad revenue from displayed ads on videos, joining the YouTube Partner Program (YPP), sponsorships, channel memberships, merchandise shelf, Super Chat, Super Stickers, and YouTube Premium revenue. Building a successful YouTube channel requires dedication, consistency, and engagement with your audience while following YouTube's policies for monetization.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take advantage of making money form YouTube yet. It's all down to my problem of not giving it time to grow my own channel but I will do it soon when I can. I know lots of YouTubers who are making it big.
Yes that is one funny thing about YouTube if you want to use YouTube to earn you must grow your own channels you will also need to advertise your service which you render on YouTube on your landing page thus redirected people to your YouTube channel,its all about a matter of having time and commitment to do the work

Youtube pay only when our channel reached to 1000 views and 1000 subscriber after this over channel monetized.The other way join the youtube partner programme, sell your own merch, create sponsored content, become a affiliate partner, get your fans to pay directly, use crowdfund crowdfunding.

Youtube pay only when our channel reached to 1000 views and 1000 subscriber after this over channel monetized.The other way join the youtube partner programme, sell your own merch, create sponsored content, become a affiliate partner, get your fans to pay directly, use crowdfund crowdfunding.
You are correct in the 1000 subscribers but when it comes to views that is a little different now.

At the moment it is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within a year for videos that are not YouTube Shorts and for videos that are YouTube Shorts at the minute that is at 10 million shorts views in the last 90 days.

I do know they are soon changing these requirements to make it easier for people to achieve partner on YouTube. 500 subscribers instead of 1000 will be one of them from what I remember.

I've not reached the stage or level of making money from YouTube. I'm well aware YouTubers are very popular and are getting paid thousands of dollars from their account monetization like Twitch or Kick pay their users. I'm working my way up to that stage. I will get there soon.

My wife recently found out her youngest brother was doing YouTube. He didn't tell anyone about it. I guess he started in 2017. His earnings got to be up to $5,000 a month steady in early 2020 but then everything started to tank. His earnings dropped by 50% but started to improve again closer to Chritstmas, then tanked more the following year. This continued until he just gave up on the channel. He was down to only making maybe $300 a month if he was lucky. He couldn't live off of that.

YouTube is definitely one way to make money online but the truth is that it's really not an already way. I don't know what's more difficult than earning through a YouTube channel because these days people no longer pay attention to it except for mainly educational purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back