What's new

Making Money as a Gamer

The son of my niece who is in grade school is fond of gaming. But I was curious when the mother said that her son spends 250 pesos ($5) in a day to buy tokens or credits (not clear because the mother doesn't know the details). What I understand is that the boy pays so he can move up to the next level of playing. That is a good way to earn for a good gamer.

For real this is becoming a trend that seems not to abate any time soon, but I really don't believe it is a model that can make good money for someone at least for the time being.

The merch they sell, is it a digital merch, or is it sold in an actual store? Moreover, I think monetizing that kind of channel may not being much needed traffic.

I'm not a gamer, i don't even have time for it at the moment. But with whst you said Alex, their are lots of opportunities to be explored by the gamers to make money online.

I once had made some live streaming of my video games and made some cash with youtube, but later the game was banned in our country. That is the only time I had made some money with gaming.

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.
Live streaming your gaming on your YouTube channel is actually the best way for gamers to monetize their gaming skills online but also they can set up a real offline store whereby people can be coming in to play games and pay for the service.

One can make money online by playing game online because many people has making money online through game, so good to know how to play it so to make money from it.

Tha truth is that it is not difficult to reach a lot of subscribers on YouTube by playing games.You just have to have a good quality and play th video games that are trend and if you do that you can have a bog YouTube account easier

This would have being a generally excellent thought of there is any genuine way one can play an internet game and still bring in cash through it. Most the ones I know like LBRY are not sound enough. Once in a while you simply attempt and waste your information.

I have a few companions who attempted e sports and it didn't end well, they bring in enormous cash in a humble and afterward lose everything once more. Insatiability assumed a part however.

I think the EA Sports tournament is the most popular there a lot of tournaments and even though it's a long shot you can earn a lot from those tournaments as well

Yes one can get alot of money from gaming but only if he can sacrifice his time to go watch tutorials on YouTube and also inquire from those who are into gaming.

I don't even know how gamers have been making their money from because sometimes they do not have a club that pays them but they keep on making money for themself, please how is it possible and how do they actually make money ?

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.
I wish i i was earning money done years back when I'm still addicted to games and online games, but now my focus as changed, i would have before rich by now.

One of the great ways to make money would be to create a gaming website that allows users to earn money by playing games. You can run ads on your website and allow people from all around the world to participate and earn money by playing games. Through this way, both the website owner and the user of the website will be able to earn money.

Personally, I don't have any interest in gaming at all, but if it is a kind of
game I can learn just make money with it, then I think I can give it a try as there is nothing wrong in diversifying of income. That is my opinion.

Well if your a gamer you should have a decent gpu you can download a miner and start mining that way you will earn passive income by not doing anything of course you wont get rich but you will earn some crypto

Those who run gaming business offline or host online live streaming event via youtube or their own portfolio website earns from it vividly.

YouTube live streaming is an option but I also feel another option that's unexplored is one of organizing tournaments where participants would register and then monies would be pooled to make rewards for various positions.
Also customizing of various paraphernalia like jerseys, bands, for addicted fans would be something massive

I am not a gamer, and my experience of gaming is limited to playing mobile games like candy crush, ludo, or temple run. Making money playing games is not in my mind but I was once earning from forums on game niche. I used to post regularly on these forums and earn money.

Gaming is one of the best ways to make some good amount of money online. The industry is very large and as such you can make huge amount of money with your game

If you are good at playing games and if you can talk to the camera, I think you can earn as a gamer. All you need is to create youtube channel or Twitch channel, build followers and then start streaming games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back