What's new

Making Money as a Gamer

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.
Would that mean that gamers are paid as they live stream from YouTube?
I think I am not well versed with what you've stated.
Thanks for the information though.

Would that mean that gamers are paid as they live stream from YouTube?
I think I am not well versed with what you've stated.
Thanks for the information though.
They have monetized their Youtube channel means anyone who is viewing their ads may face Youtube ads and then Youtube channel owners will earn from such monetization.

This would have being a very good idea of there is any legit way one can play an online game and still make money through it. Most the ones I know like LBRY are not credible enough. Sometimes you just try and were your data.

If you are good at playing games and if you can talk to the camera, I think you can earn as a gamer. All you need is to create youtube channel or Twitch channel, build followers and then start streaming games.
I wanted to know more about creating a YouTube channel and making money from it as a gamer , I am good at playing game and that will be an added advantage for me.

Cryptocurrency play 2n is one of the ways that you can explore in order to be paid as a computer game or because there are some block challenge games that are created with that intention.

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.
There are top gamers out there that game developers pay them good sum to test their games and give them feedback. Also people who stream games have a way or earning their money while doing that

This would have being a very good idea of there is any legit way one can play an online game and still make money through it. Most the ones I know like LBRY are not credible enough. Sometimes you just try and were your data.
Playing games online and eaening morning from it is the work of a professional because of you are a novice , you will always keep loosing until you upgraded yourself as an online gamer.

Most of these online tournament is always like a gambling if you have to stakes money , because competing with much more experience gamers will be very difficult for you to be the winner because there could be more experience than you in all ramification.

Gaming is not really my area of interest. If there are other ways to make money online I will rather choose from it than to make money with gaming. Sometimes gaming is always like a gambling especially when money is involved.

I think Youtube is a better way to make money especially for gamers. I would also add a Mistplay site that pays by playing games. But as far as I know, it does not support all countries and everyone will not be able to join.

LBRY coins are decreasing and becomes 0,01 $ or even lesser LBC credits are no longer profitable like before and becomes waste of time for miners or either earners.

If you are a gamer we have ways that you can use to be playing games and the same time earning money online, but you cannot earn as much as you want.

You can actually earn a good amount of money playing games online but you won't earn that much, that's why I don't really like the idea of playing games online.

We have a lot of platforms that you can earn money online by playing games,if you know how play games you can earn a considerable amount of money.

If there were any legitimate ways to play online games and earn money from them, this would have been a very good idea.
Most of the LBRY supporters I know lack sufficient credibility.
You might simply attempt to were your data at times.

they believe they have the ideal type of followers, they can advertise their businesses on their platform, i know some gamers that made their own hardware stores and advertised that on their youtube channels to boost their sales

Streaming is a big one, in my opinion. The majority of the time, I see popular streamers making a lot of money. And I can see that becoming a big deal in the future.

Most of these online tournament is always like a gambling if you have to stakes money , because competing with much more experience gamers will be very difficult for you to be the winner because there could be more experience than you in all ramification.

Gambling is a waste of time and it is also a waste of resources as well. This is why I hate it. It is much better to earn money through legitimate ways rather than wasting money on gambling platforms.

Gambling is a waste of time and it is also a waste of resources as well. This is why I hate it. It is much better to earn money through legitimate ways rather than wasting money on gambling platforms.
People who are engaging in gambling should understand that such is never profitable and as such they should be the one to look for other legitimate way to make money, but they are not willing to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back