What's new

Making Money as a Gamer

Making money as game is not good precisely and frankly speaking I think that this process of making money is far so risk so I think that the chance of lossing is always higher so its better you try your best and learn some other money making system which can generate you some money its more beneficial than gambling

I don't have idea about how money could be made from gaming. But you mentioning of YouTube . Is something to do research about how possible we can make money with games on YouTube as a platform.

I don't have idea about how money could be made from gaming. But you mentioning of YouTube . Is something to do research about how possible we can make money with games on YouTube as a platform.
I have a friend here on bizdustry that knows all the aspect of making money as a gamer online , I have been introduced but the thing is always confusing me , that's why i decided to quit .

I believe this is a win-win scenario because you are being paid for entertaining yourself. I believe it would help one become more financially stable while being entertained

I have a friend here on bizdustry that knows all the aspect of making money as a gamer online , I have been introduced but the thing is always confusing me , that's why i decided to quit .
Wow , but as long as it is profitable you should have followed him up and learn the required strategy. Or does it require huge capital investment because I don't like such platforms.

It is absolutely essential that you are very careful of the app you install on your device, some are just scams and it is very important to always check the reviews before finally downloading.

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

Another method would be E-Sports tournaments.
Many people are making money by playing games nowadays for example I heard about a game called axie infinity which is paying their users with axie infinity crypto.

What are different ways gamers can make money online? One good example that I can think of is by live streaming on YouTube or Twitch.TV and monetizing the content they share from Ads, Sponsorships, Subscriptions, and Merch.

One common method is to broadcast their gaming on websites like Twitch and YouTube. Via subscriptions and contributions, gamers can generate revenue on such networks. Also, making video game lessons and instructions is another way that players can earn money.

I know about Twitch but I never knew that it is possible to make money on it. I was always thinking that it is a kind of social network where people mostly talk about earnings.

If you have good humor and gaming skills, you can make videos. Gaming is very popular on YouTube. You can also stream on platforms like Twitter and YouTube to make money from donations. These things are great but often require a lot of work.
Honestly, although I love games, I have never tried making money through this means. It could probably be as a result of the natural bias I have this. I might try it sooner or later. And I hope it pays big.
You need skills and work in order to make money as a gamer. Personally, I do enjoy playing games daily, but sadly, I don't have time to make money from it because I also have other things to do.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back