What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

It is not my passion on job, my passion job is getting a business because that is what I am very much interested of especially an offline business, I'm just using my current job as an opportunity to raise some money to start up a good business.

Very true. The economy has made things so hard that one wiuld be grateful to even get any kind of job and would not want to let go because of how hard it was to get it. As long as they can provide for themselves their needs such as food, clothing etc for themselves and their loved ones
If the economy is good where people can secure a new job easily, no employee will stay to endure the current hardship they are experiencing at their place of work.

I am still a student and no job yet, but I love the profession and the line of study I am into, possibly my answer to the question will be that yes I am so much in love with it and it is my passion

Any one who started a business having passion for it will do.everything possible to rescuing nthe business even if its grueling through uncertainty.

Unfortunately not yet but I'm sure very soon in the nearest future I'll surely make my current job my passion job too because every one likes living their dreams and I'm not exempted.

The offline job that I am into is my passion and i am always happy doing it. It gives me joy working and I do it with the whole of my heart because it's what I like doing ordinarily. It's always good to pursue ones drearm

Yeah. My present job is one of those things I love doing. But just that the pay isn't really much. But I have the mindset to establish in the sector as well as to be more widely known in the sector

The current job I am doing now is not my passion job, I think in the 21st century that we are now ,doing something out of passion is not actually the best because you may not have an opportunity to make money with your passion.

If the economy is good where people can secure a new job easily, no employee will stay to endure the current hardship they are experiencing at their place of work.
Yes alot of persons would have easily moved to a new place of work. But finding a job is not an easy task, so alot of persons would want to protect whatever job they currently have with passion. The economy is hard as it is, there is really no need in add extra load on yourself.

I work in an administrative department,part of the job that I like is the communicating other people and also communication is important to then.

The job I am currently doing is not my passion , i just found myself there because i need to put food on my table so i have to settle fornthe next available thing i laid my hand upon.

I do not have a job presently. I am a student who mostly engage in few things around me, such as selling and advertising products to keep the soul and body together.
Although, I am building my career and I promise to walk in that path,since it's my passion. I love writing.
Most people in Nigeria do not end up doing the job that have passion for however I will say that my present job is not actually my passion.

I do not have a regular job. I work part time on as available basis. I work as a home tutor. However, teaching is not my passion, my passion is to work in a bank.

Yes alot of persons would have easily moved to a new place of work. But finding a job is not an easy task, so alot of persons would want to protect whatever job they currently have with passion. The economy is hard as it is, there is really no need in add extra load on yourself.
There should be a limit to the level of hardship that we should endure at work. When the hardship starts to threatens your health and wellbeing, it is better to let go of such job by resigning from it.

I don't have any other job except online job. I mean forums. I'm passionate about it because I find all I'm doing there intresting. I'm good at it because I enjoy doing it every day.

I’m currently self employed and I think I am happy with the nature of job ! Because working requires happiness and passion so I’ll say yes!

There should be a limit to the level of hardship that we should endure at work. When the hardship starts to threatens your health and wellbeing, it is better to let go of such job by resigning from it.
Exactly, well said. Like my sister used to work in a school and the stress was so much, the work load was also much and the pay so little.. to make matters worse, the boss started making things difficult for them and was becoming verbally abusive. She had to quit

I am currently unemployed but I do various online jobs. Which is my passion because it mostly involves writing. I am hoping to get a job soon and I hope I will love it.

I do not have a job actually I'm still a student and am still focusing on my academics right now. And talking about my future ambition I would like to be a big business tycoon .

I do not have a job presently. I am a student who mostly engage in few things around me, such as selling and advertising products to keep the soul and body together.
Although, I am building my career and I promise to walk in that path,since it's my passion. I love writing.
My present job is my passion and I love it because it is less stressful it give me time for myself and also help me to make more money to take care of my needs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back