What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

For me it is hars to answer the question on this thread.For example I am an accountant.That was my dream job as an adult.But now mainly because of covid it is really anxious, demanding and I have a lot of pressure.That is why I am have experiments with making money as an affiliate in order to quit my job

If my present job is not my passion then what am I doing it for. I must have developed a little passion for it for me to have continued doing it or else I would have found a new job
Normally in life, we don't normally tend to see ourselves where we think we want to be when we at little , but we also tend to adapt to the environments where we find ourselves and turns it into our passion.

I currently not work for anyone and I don't plan working for anyone because I am business-minded and would like to venture into online business in the nearest future and that is my passion.

Yes my present job is my passion. Everytime I do online for as long as it is been done online is a thing I take and do them very passionately because I am one that like working online

Very true, this is why in most cases, its best for a person not to show how much they are in need of a particular job. As most persons could take advantage of this and treat you how they like or give you extra jobs that you are not being paid for all cause they know you have no other choice.
You are very right. It is very important not to show how desperate we are when being interview for a job but sometimes we can't just hide the desperation as it might be written on our faces, our actions or through the things we say during interview.

You are very right. It is very important not to show how desperate we are when being interview for a job but sometimes we can't just hide the desperation as it might be written on our faces, our actions or through the things we say during interview.
You are right though most times we might not be able hide our emotions, especially if the person interviewing us is a very sensitive person it could show on our face, even how we act and react to questions asked. And sometimes in our voice.

Yes my present job is my passion. Everytime I do online for as long as it is been done online is a thing I take and do them very passionately because I am one that like working online
If you mean working online is your passion let me ask if you are earning your keep that can be considered a livelihood. I am also working only for years now but until now I cannot see the possibility of making this work a livelihood. Earning just $1 or so in a day is just feed for the chickens, so to speak.

If you mean working online is your passion let me ask if you are earning your keep that can be considered a livelihood. I am also working only for years now but until now I cannot see the possibility of making this work a livelihood. Earning just $1 or so in a day is just feed for the chickens, so to speak.
I bet he doesn't know his way around the question , sometimes we only create passion for the next available solution to our problems and i beleieve earning $1 daily online can only buy my data subscription and not even feed me.

A passionate job can sometimes be an exciting things for people , that means working online for you as generated you enough money together for all your daily need, because it is not necessary to work online when it doesn't provide you a sufficient source of income.

Definitely yes! My present job is a passion to me. I love doing what I'm doing. It's what I enjoy doing. If only the renumeration on it can be so attractive, I would love to stay in there for a long time

I have passion for entertainment, and some section of tech but am currently a lawyer. I got to know my bearing in life during my 3rd year in school and i knew law wasn't going to be long term for me as i had a flare for anything enterprising.
This has been a lots of people case. However, that doesn't mean you still can't follow your passion. You can delve into your passion as a part time Business and still hold your current job to maintain your bills

I do not have a job, I am a self employed individual and I am doing what I am passionate about. I never wanted a job and I always wanted to work freely and I am doing same

What I do presently is a passion for me and I like it a lot. I have been seeing myself improve in it onna daily basis to my satisfaction that I will become very perfect at my discharge of duties more timely and more efficiently too

Well, my current job is my passion even though the place is not what i hoped it would be or what i would love, but still it is what i wanted and is my passion because the company is in a way related to what i do in a way. Its a tech company but not the kind of tech things i am hoping it will into

Many of us can learn from this, that's why I don't really believe when motivational speakers start saying that follow your passion, what if you don't find your passion.
A lot of us weren't privileged with the environment we found ourselves and pursuing your passion may be a luxury you can't indulge.

Definitely yes! My present job is a passion to me. I love doing what I'm doing. It's what I enjoy doing. If only the renumeration on it can be so attractive, I would love to stay in there for a long time
You are very lucky to be in a job that is your passion. These days people just engage in any job that will meet up with their daily needs due to the scarcity of better jobs.

My present business have been my dream and passionate business for ages now. Right from when I was small I've been with the business with my parents before starting alone ten years ago.

It is not my passion on job, my passion job is getting a business because that is what I am very much interested of especially an offline business, I'm just using my current job as an opportunity to raise some money to start up a good business.
That is a very nice plan you have. I can see you make present job as a bridge to get to the offline business that you are really interested to put up. That is what also is happening to me. I am not yet to the job that I really wanted to be in. I am just saving or raising money too to place it in my dream business.

That is a very nice plan you have. I can see you make present job as a bridge to get to the offline business that you are really interested to put up. That is what also is happening to me. I am not yet to the job that I really wanted to be in. I am just saving or raising money too to place it in my dream business.
You really need to try as much to make sure that you get what you wanted ,because sometimes having your passion and dreaming goal will bring happiness to you and you are likely to succeed with it better than any other thing.

Well currently i work at a place where i was given employment as a per the thing i am good at but with the current development of things in the company and country at large i have being shifted from what i was originally employed for and now i just observe because i am just using that opportunity to better myself and decide my time to move when i get something better

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back