What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

My current job is my passion although I have to endure a toxic work environment. The passion and the satisfaction I enjoy from the job makes me want to always continue the job. I am so glad I have my job though I'm praying and seeking a better one that would have a better environment.

Do i love my present job, the answer is yes , I tried to lovemy present job because it puts food on my table, is my present job my passion? No , i have a passion to be a dealer but because there's no money , I have to settle for another job.

Although the job I heard before was not my passion but I find it interesting at times and at some point I love it but its not my passion.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

In this country I am which is Nigeria,the level of unemployment is too high, everyone that have opportunity to get any job is just doing it for the surviving. So nobody is doing the job of his passion.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
Yes to all your questions, I'm into marketing, I love it because I get to meet lots of people. When I close a deal I feel happy and fulfilled. I'm currently establishing mine as well

Hahahaha, who will take police work in my country has a passionate job, we are just doing it to chop but nothing like passion.

When i graduated from my secondary school a few years ago, I found it hard to get the job I want so instead I ventured into studying another course and have since graduated. Though am not in all regret, I still want to be a programmer Nd have since began making plans to make this realistic.

I'm a college student, i own an offline business. I enjoy it, cos I'm passionate of the business, its the type i engage myself on, everyday. I play games, that's why i set up one, to engage fellow gamers like me.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
Currently I have no choice that's why am doing what am doing right now as my job, because the kind of country we are living now is kinda hard for non graduate to live a kind of life he or she dream of without doing something illegal. So we have to manage what's at hand at the moment.

Concerning your question, I would say no, not really, what I am doing right now is not my passion,but I am doing this present job now in order to gather money for the job of my passion and when i get enough money i can fund it

98 percent of employed individual employed are doing the job they have no passion for but just as means to survive when the one they have passion for comes their way. Even most student that gain admission end up studying course they have no passion for

my present job is my passion,am an architect i really love drafting,creating a complex design which meets my client satisfaction,since i was a boy i do draw houses sell them to my neighbours,since creating of plan is my passion,i won't go for any because i really love it

I own a business that am passionate about, and there is this feeling of fulfillness I have. Although I'm not where I want the business to be yet but the fact that I own it and am making progress is a joy to my soul.

My present job is my passion. However, because of my level in the profession as I am 8 years old in the profession, the income or money we recieve is not encouraging at all. Only tge seniors in the profession gets good briefs and make all the money.

The current job I am do in now is not my passion. When growing up, I have always wanted to be a computer programmer but I was persuaded to study nursing but right now, I have realised I can still follow my passion and thats what am doing.

what i do presently is not my passion but I have come to be passionate about it. For now, it is just a job but hopefully I would be making it into a business soon enough and I am almost certain that it will be profitable in the long run.
That's nice of you. But I will just advice to put passion in the job as well so that you won't get tired of it so easily. And I wish you success as you plan of venturing into business soon.

Its my passion because i have more pleasure and confidence doing the job ,so there are basically many jobs available you need to do the right one you have more passion for

The only thing I'm currently doing to make money is through posting on forums and I don't think it is really my passion. I am just doing it to earn myself some money before I graduate from college.

My present job is not my passion, i do have passion for other things that fetches me money online than my present job. That is not to say i hate my job, no. It's just not my passion

My present job is what I have passion for, I enjoyed getting involved on the job everyday but the salary is very discouraging. It affects my morals most times but the passion that I have for it keeps me going. I can setup the business but it's capital intensive, I'm enduring the pain because of the experience I needed which might be useful later in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back