What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

For me it is hars to answer the question on this thread.For example I am an accountant.That was my dream job as an adult.But now mainly because of covid it is really anxious, demanding and I have a lot of pressure.That is why I am have experiments with making money as an affiliate in order to quit my job

There is a huge demand of accountants in my country, despite covid-19 crisis, you will always see vacancies for accountants open in many business corporation. The newspaper is filled with ads where companies advertise for job opportunities for accountants. I like the field of accountant. However, I do not like it to the extent that I would pursue a career in it. I love writing and I would love to be a writer.

There is a huge demand of accountants in my country, despite covid-19 crisis, you will always see vacancies for accountants open in many business corporation. The newspaper is filled with ads where companies advertise for job opportunities for accountants. I like the field of accountant. However, I do not like it to the extent that I would pursue a career in it. I love writing and I would love to be a writer.
Yeah if you want to be an accountant I do not think it will be a problem for you because you can easily find a job especially in a company.I also find the job of a writer intresting but it also requires hard work and you have to be really focus if you want to succeed as a writer

Yeah if you want to be an accountant I do not think it will be a problem for you because you can easily find a job especially in a company.I also find the job of a writer intresting but it also requires hard work and you have to be really focus if you want to succeed as a writer

If you wanted to be an accountant, then what made you not pursue your goals? I always wanted to become a writer, but I never pursued my goals because the only thing that kept me away was the difficulty learning grammar. Let's see if I will ever pursue my goal once again.

the present job i am doing is actually a job i love doing which is scheduling and destination drop off.Its a courier outfit and we do that for needed customers,It is a job i have passion for because i see it as a launching pad and training ground for a full establisment of a logistics outfit.

I work for myself and also under someone as a part-time job. I love what I do which is to write articles especially about politics, sports, entertainment, and many others. During the break, I earned enough

I work for myself and also under someone as a part-time job. I love what I do which is to write articles especially about politics, sports, entertainment, and many others. During the break, I earned enough
Wow there are a lot of people that are naturally talented in writing but to me i find writing to be one of the most difficult job because I personally don't have interest in that one, that's nice of you.

I mostly focus on online business for now and I'm still thinking of going higher in the Online system, for online business it is not my choice but I'm just managing it for the little time I have.

I think i have a yes to almost all the questions you have posed here, but mine is involved with freelancing so I have my time to work and not to.

Yeah I think the present job I am doing gives me more passion to continue the job , although I am building my career gradually on the job I am currently doing and hoping to get more sales through the business

No way... Life has its way of messing up things, you gotta settle to survive... Even though u try so hard to get what you want sometimes it's just better to give up and move on

Yeah, the more reason I left my previous place of work is that I had passion for farming so I had to leave the place for farming.

we no for me,I don't think my pension will start anytime so, don't have a stable business , but I believe one day it will all be a history,my pension won't start now and not anytime soon

My present business is not my passion.
I just get to do it because i liked the business idea plus it is lucrative.
Am really good at what i do, i put in my all into my business, but that does not make it my passion.
Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?

yes it is my passion my job. more precisely I work for myself, I have an offline mini business. I do well, I do it with pleasure and I earn well from this business :) I am satisfied and I do it with passion.

My present job as a Research Engineer is completely my passion. However, because I am a beginner in it, I would not be paid much for now. With time, I will rise in rank and my job description will change. At this stage, the pay can become something tangible. Yes, I am good at it and I am improving too.
Happy for you. There are very few people that gets to do what they have passion for some maybe be due to circumstances out of their control

Well am into music now and it is actually my passion and it is what I have always wanted to do since I was a kid and am happy have been able to follow in that steps

I currently work in the health space and initially it was not my main aim but I have grown to like it and I enjoy it. I am still open to exploring my passion which is computer programming in the near future.

I work by posting on forum and I really love to type. So, yes, my current job is quite passionate and I really love my job. I plan to work on forums forever.

For a fact my current job is not my passion or what I want but there come a time you have to make it become your passion and get to like it

This is one of the major reasons I chose to live the life of a digital entrepreneur. I mean, I'm passionate about the lifestyle that allows to work from anywhere.
That asides, I'm going to have a lot of avenue in expressing my creativity. That's why I choose the internet life.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back