What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

If my present job is not my passion then what am I doing it for. I must have developed a little passion for it for me to have continued doing it or else I would have found a new job

Exactly, well said. Like my sister used to work in a school and the stress was so much, the work load was also much and the pay so little.. to make matters worse, the boss started making things difficult for them and was becoming verbally abusive. She had to quit
At time some job doesn't really worth the abuse that you will experience in some place of work. Working with a private school in my country is one of the most demeaning job and less respected by the people.

If my present job is not my passion then what am I doing it for. I must have developed a little passion for it for me to have continued doing it or else I would have found a new job
The job always depends on the availability or vacancy. Even if you have a passion but you cannot find a job for it then you will go hungry. My passion is writing stories that I dreamed to be a book writer. But my passion is not a practical choice for a job so I settled to be a computer programmer instead.

At time some job doesn't really worth the abuse that you will experience in some place of work. Working with a private school in my country is one of the most demeaning job and less respected by the people.
Its really annoying and painful how they treat people though. They make you feel like you begged them for the job, or like you where never qualified and they are just letting you work there out of pity for you. They forget that we are also humans and as humans, we have human rights that every one of is entitled to

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
To be sincere about the question , my present job is teaching and selling of baking ingredient , I don't really love teaching but recently I have been developing the passion for it , and i think i am 70% hood at teaching and 90% good at baking.

My current job is not my passion let be since but I'm trying my possible to make my passion but still finding it difficult, i even find it easy when I'm off work doing some research about businesses in fact the business I'm operating give me joy more than the job I'm doing.

I do not have a job presently. I am a student who mostly engage in few things around me, such as selling and advertising products to keep the soul and body together.
Although, I am building my career and I promise to walk in that path,since it's my passion. I love writing.
Yes my present job but I'm actually doing now is my passion because it gives me time 2 my personal needs and also I do not have to stress myself much.

Right now I am working as a writer on forums but I am not earning enough money. I do love what I do and I will continue to do this for a really long time. However, I really need to earn money. Sometimes what you love to do does not pay you well, unfortunately :(

I do not currently work under somebody, I'm boss of my self and I have passion for the work I'm doing, and I love it very well that was why I learnt it for 3years before I get freedom from my boss. Now, I'm working for my self not for someone, then I good at the job and the business is generating a good profits for me.
I definitely ate my current job with a passion so you just can never be my passion as it is too menial and it pays very little amount of money as monthly salary. The truth is that having a job is not my passion but my passion happens to be starting up my own business.

What I'm doing presently has nothing to do with my passion in fact they are east and west I'm just doing it so that i can survived and also helps my siblings from, the only thing that is giving me joy is the businesses I'm operating though small but i prefer it more the work I'm doing presently.

What I'm doing presently has nothing to do with my passion in fact they are east and west I'm just doing it so that i can survived and also helps my siblings from, the only thing that is giving me joy is the businesses I'm operating though small but i prefer it more the work I'm doing presently.
I believe this time, in the 21st century is not the best time for us to work or decide the type of work we will do in the future based on our passion because it is not likely to be successful, you only have to do things that are on high demands in the society.

Its really annoying and painful how they treat people though. They make you feel like you begged them for the job, or like you where never qualified and they are just letting you work there out of pity for you. They forget that we are also humans and as humans, we have human rights that every one of is entitled to
Once an employer noticed that you needed his job badly, there is high tendency that he will treat you like a pauper regardless of how loyal and hardworking you're to his business.

Once an employer noticed that you needed his job badly, there is high tendency that he will treat you like a pauper regardless of how loyal and hardworking you're to his business.
Very true, this is why in most cases, its best for a person not to show how much they are in need of a particular job. As most persons could take advantage of this and treat you how they like or give you extra jobs that you are not being paid for all cause they know you have no other choice.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
My present job is not really my job destination. It is just a bridge to where I really want to work. Just like my friend who became a successful forex trader, he first entered affiliate marketing of cell phone. When he already had the capital he proceeded to forex trading.

what i do presently is not my passion but I have come to be passionate about it. For now, it is just a job but hopefully I would be making it into a business soon enough and I am almost certain that it will be profitable in the long run.
Many of us can learn from this, that's why I don't really believe when motivational speakers start saying that follow your passion, what if you don't find your passion.

Yes of course! My present job is my passion. I love doing what I'm doing right now. I'm really deriving joy in it. Apart from the money I make from it, it really gives me joy.

Yes I think it is important to work in job we like , I was dreaming to be a teacher and I succeed even primary teacher isn't an easy job but I am ready to face all challenges .
My present job I will say yes my passion because it gives me time to rest and it does not stress me more and I make good money out of it

My present job I will say yes my passion because it gives me time to rest and it does not stress me more and I make good money out of it
Yes my friend that's right , we shouldn't ask only for money when seeking for a job but also we should ask for free time we will have to do our hobbies .

what i do presently is not my passion but I have come to be passionate about it. For now, it is just a job but hopefully I would be making it into a business soon enough and I am almost certain that it will be profitable in the long run.
Yeah that is a very good idea when you are doing something and that thing is not your passion and you try and turn it your passion you have really try and do a good thing for yourself because now you can derive joy and fulfillment in doing it, and also try and turn it into a business since you like it that way.

To be frank, at times one do not need to wait or work for work he or she has passion for though it is a good thing to do. If not, you may be left behind or you will remain in poverty. Take for instance in the time of covid 19, so many people were turned to online earning for survival, which I believe that not all of ever believed they would work online or even have passion for it. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back