What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

what i do presently is not my passion but I have come to be passionate about it. For now, it is just a job but hopefully I would be making it into a business soon enough and I am almost certain that it will be profitable in the long run.

I dont have a job right now, except you will count been a student as an occupation, do I have passion for it? Yes but not completely,What do I love about schooling? Well I love that am learning.What's the mission of the Job? Am learning to secure a better future.Are you good at it?yes I think am good at schooling.Is it in demand? I dont have an answer for this. Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own? Yeah I think so

My present job as a Research Engineer is completely my passion. However, because I am a beginner in it, I would not be paid much for now. With time, I will rise in rank and my job description will change. At this stage, the pay can become something tangible. Yes, I am good at it and I am improving too.

I do not currently work under somebody, I'm boss of my self and I have passion for the work I'm doing, and I love it very well that was why I learnt it for 3years before I get freedom from my boss. Now, I'm working for my self not for someone, then I good at the job and the business is generating a good profits for me.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
I am currently doing freelancing and doing graphic designing in it and I like it and I am interested in it and this is my current job and also my passion is that I make a lot of money from it. I work online Freelancing has a lot of money and there are many benefits of working that we can not earn in offline job.
Post automatically merged:

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
I am currently doing freelancing and doing graphic designing in it and I like it and I am interested in it and this is my current job and also my passion is that I make a lot of money from it. I work online Freelancing has a lot of money and there are many benefits of working that we can not earn in offline job.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
I do not do jobs right now but I am learning trading and my passion is very high for trading and I am excited to serve my passion in trading and it was my dream but im near to it that why my passion is excited to do big in this field.

Yes. I teach and I love it. Though the pay is low but that's not my target because I have other sources of income. Teaching is the bedrock of other profession. I love it because it moulds people lives.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
I love my two present job right now, I've gained profit from the two, I'm still driving home steady passive income through it up to date. I'm passionate them, my offline business is on high demand, I currently run gaming network. Where children and adults engage in playing with one another and make fun out of it.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
As for me , I do whatever that makes me happy and nothing less.
My present job is something I have always dreamt of ,and I still have plans of improving on them with time. I only need time to arrange myself for it .
Yeah , it is one of the jobs in demand ,and that's part of the reason I invested in it

Yes. I teach and I love it. Though the pay is low but that's not my target because I have other sources of income. Teaching is the bedrock of other profession. I love it because it moulds people lives.
I understand! Irrespective of the take home involve, you will always be satisfied doing the job so far it's your passion. Most people don't realize it's beyond payment or monetary gains involved, but all I'm interested in is the joy and drive that spurs you to greatness in your line of job.

I understand! Irrespective of the take home involve, you will always be satisfied doing the job so far it's your passion. Most people don't realize it's beyond payment or monetary gains involved, but all I'm interested in is the joy and drive that spurs you to greatness in your line of job.
You are right. People that get tired easily of their jobs are the people doing it for money. Ever since I realized that money should not be the first primary motive of anybody, then I have put more emphasis on what gives me happiness apart from money, and that's my passion.

I don't have a job currently now expecting to have soo, maybe that one will be my pensionable job, but for now I don't have a job currently when I get one that one will serve as my pensionable job.

Never! My present job is not my passion i took the job because there is nothing else I can do.

The money they are paying can't even pay my rent how much providing all I want.

Not really, my passion is to be a programmer, to be writing codes for different games and applications. But I am doing this present job now in order to gather money for the job of my passion.

If you wants to have an everlasting business then you must have a passion for whatever you do in life because it's the passion that we help you focus on what you do.if you have enough capital and the passion is not there then your business might collapse at anytime,it is the passion that we drive you to achieve greatness.

Presently I'm just a student but I run some businesses from time to time.... when I'm finally certified to work I'm definitely going for what is in line with my passion because I can't imagine myself doing something entirely unrelated because I will not be fulfilled and I wouldn't give my all to a job I don't have passion for

Most of us does not like our current jobs, we are not passionate about the job and most times we don't feel like going to work in the morning, but due to high rate of unemployment coupled with fear of the unknown, we have to manage it in the interim until we are able to get something better, or until we are able to save enough capital to pursue our passion.

I have passion for entertainment, and some section of tech but am currently a lawyer. I got to know my bearing in life during my 3rd year in school and i knew law wasn't going to be long term for me as i had a flare for anything enterprising.

I do not have a job presently. I am a student who mostly engage in few things around me, such as selling and advertising products to keep the soul and body together.
Although, I am building my career and I promise to walk in that path,since it's my passion. I love writing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back