What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

Whether it's our passion or not, the best thing is to give it our best always and by so doing more doors could open for us to get to our desired destination where we always want to be .

Sometimes a we grow into liking a particular job,I have always wanted to be a pilot that's were my passion lies,but things beyond my control happened I had to settle for another option,I am currently a digital marketer and freelancer.

My present job is not my passion but i just found myself doing it because of the situation I found myself, I want to be a successful businessnman but since there's no money I decided to go into teaching.

Whatever it is that generates a consistent amount of money for me at anytime automatically becomes my passion. I have interests but they'll never be my passion until I'm focusing on them. And, yeah, I won't be focusing on any interest unless I'm sure of its gain which automatically makes it my passion whenever it starts yielding.

For now I love and am passionate about being online in the forums more than anything else, my offline work I love but I am not as passionate about it as I used to be. This is due to many setbacks that have come up lately, even so I feel good where I am.

Personally I do not have a permanent job to be passionate about it but with a lot of experience I have gather alot of people end up in a job they do not intend to do due to the economic situation of the world or other third world countries.

I am not having any job right now. My main aim was to become a self-employed person who earns money online. I am quite thankful to God that I found Bizdustry Forum and many other online earning opportunities that help me to achive my goals. Right now I am a full-time online earner and I really enjoy what I do. I really doubt that I will ever want to get a real offline job because online earning is much cooler. :)

That's nice of you. But I will just advice to put passion in the job as well so that you won't get tired of it so easily. And I wish you success as you plan of venturing into business soon.
Thanks for the advice bro. I guess not everyone is privileged enough to make their passions their job but we can always make the best out of every situation, right?

Working for somebody is what I am trying to avoid by all means. my passion is staying at the comfort of my home and making decent income. I hate a situation whereby I am at the mercy of someone in order to earn money.

My present job is my passion but the salary I'm getting from it is not encouraging which makes me to lose focus sometimes. If not for the passion that I have for it, I would have resigned from the job a long time ago. With time I will move on from my passionate job to any job that pays for my worth.

My greatest passion is found in agribusiness that's why I don't really find it difficult to move on even when things are not going as expected. What I just need to build more on the business is more capital to expand and make more impact.
Post automatically merged:

I will say my present job which is also my present business, is my full passion. Agribusiness is my passion right from when I was very little. This is why it s very easy for me to devote my maximum attention to it at all times.

Last edited:
My present job is my passion but the salary is making me to lose passion for it as people sees the job a job for low lifers. I intend to change the job anytime soon.

My present job is my passion but the salary is making me to lose passion for it as people sees the job a job for low lifers. I intend to change the job anytime soon.
That is usually the problem, so many things we have passion for don't pay well that is why we quit for better paying opportunities available.

My business my passion. The current business I'm managing at the moment is what I've craved for long time ago. Gradually I'm moving up with the business i inherited from my parents.

Well right now, I am not working. I am still a student, but do run an offline business which I am passionate about far more than schooling because I earn alots from it.

Majority of the workers in the world today are not doing jobs they have passion for, they only want to survive in this harsh economy. Hence they are willing to take any job as long as they get paid and it's able to take care of their family.

I can confidently say that a huge percentage of people working presently aren't doing anything related to their dream job. That is just how life is.

Majority of the workers in the world today are not doing jobs they have passion for, they only want to survive in this harsh economy. Hence they are willing to take any job as long as they get paid and it's able to take care of their family.
It is the economy and scarcity of jobs that makes a lot of people to settled for jobs they do not really like or have passion for because bills must be paid.

It is the economy and scarcity of jobs that makes a lot of people to settled for jobs they do not really like or have passion for because bills must be paid.
Very true. The economy has made things so hard that one wiuld be grateful to even get any kind of job and would not want to let go because of how hard it was to get it. As long as they can provide for themselves their needs such as food, clothing etc for themselves and their loved ones

Yes I think it is important to work in job we like , I was dreaming to be a teacher and I succeed even primary teacher isn't an easy job but I am ready to face all challenges .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back