What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

My family members are not completely thrilled by my business ideas because most of my ideas is to start up some online businesses but they all believe that it is not possible.

The thing is that they probably have other means of making money and that's why they don't want to pay attention. I think the circle I need is one that believe to make their full time income online.
The reason why I said you needs to explain better to their understanding is for them not to see you as an irresponsible person. How are you going to get people working full-time online ?

Well, when you discuss things with your family member and when your idea fails, you may start receiving criticism from family as well and this could be a big problem.
Personally, I don't see criticism as a bad thing instead I see it as an avenue to improve myself in all areas. When you are being criticized all you need to do is to seek more information to be better.

The reason why I said you needs to explain better to their understanding is for them not to see you as an irresponsible person. How are you going to get people working full-time online ?
That question is actually for them to decide as there are a thousand and one way to make full time income online just that it would be needing your consistency and also hard work.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
I have never informed my family of the business plans that I have because I am not sure of their reaction. They may not take the news well, and I rather keep these things to myself

Write your reply...the fist business I start my family were not in sport of it at all but Now that I am into new business they are all happy about it for that matter they are the one that give me idea for the business am in now

Sometimes seeking for external validation to rate our success is very unhealthy. It would make us be skeptical about our dreams and goals , that would results in giving up.
I don't need validation from my family.

Yes they are happy.

It is something that they have had the opportunity of seeing how it works.

And so they just have to show their support for what I am doing.

To be frank my family members a extremely skeptical about online works and they strongly believe that most of them are scams, that is why I don't care about their validation.

No matter the type of business you do in my family , so far you are happy with the business and you are making money and the business is not illegal , we always support each other .

I have have never start up a business but I believe my family ate going to like it, I think it will be a good idea to find something doing, this will help you a lot.

Most of people avoid discuss business plans with family members especially parents because they will interfere wrongly on your new business and this will let you in lose to handle things as they are seeing. This is the sad truth about how people think.

I think that many people reckon that they can take care of problems themselves and discussing their problems related to business would be irrelevant with others.

All the business ideas that I have proposed to them are actually good ideas and they supported it. A lot of them are even willing to invest financially to ensure that I do it right.

Yes they are happy.

It is something that they have had the opportunity of seeing how it works.

And so they just have to show their support for what I am doing.
Most parents don't always like it when their children prefer to work on the internet because of the fact that you won't receive pension and is not officially recognised. But at the same time a lot of parents still don't see anything wrong with that.

Though my family is in support of my business because my business is legit , but you don't really have to think about what some people might say about you business so far you are making money and you are happy .

Personally, I don't see criticism as a bad thing instead I see it as an avenue to improve myself in all areas. When you are being criticized all you need to do is to seek more information to be better.

Criticism in a negative way could be bad. Someone may criticise you in order to degrade you and this is the kind of criticism which is actually really bad in the end,

I am proud that all the business ideas that I have given to my family were well welcomed. My mum has actually promised to also help me in finding the best way to secure funding.

From the little experience I have if your business ideas are good your family members are going to like it, for me my family do like what I'm doing.

No, only a few of them are happy, but what matters most is my happiness and fulfillment, at the end, everyone will do what is best for themselves

Criticism in a negative way could be bad. Someone may criticise you in order to degrade you and this is the kind of criticism which is actually really bad in the end,
I know that criticism don't always go well with many people. But personally the more you criticize me the more I try to get better and prove you wrong. That can you make me to be more successful than you ever think.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back