What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

The most essential thing to me right now is that others should benefit from what I am doing, as long as it is legal, rather than necessarily need to be happy about it.

There are times when your family may not be happy with the kind of business you are doing because they might think its not a lucrative business, by when they see a positive results of the business, they will change their anger to joy

There come times when you really do not have a business idea at all. This is a very common thing. I also do not have any kind of business idea as of now. Business is very risky and you must not invest without having the right kind of idea.
That's true, if you don't have a business idea I don't think you'll earn money even if you start up the business, you need to have a business ideas before you can start earning.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
As I am very passionate about business ideas and I am one of curious person to get know business of other persons as well. So, I tried my best to know much more about business ideas that's why i always tell these ideas to my friends and family that leads to a successful business. And farming and agriculture is one of the best business where you are going to invest that will leads to a profitable business.

I don't have any business at the moment but I believe my family will very much like what I do, a lot of people are looking for a way to earn money online you also need to upgrade.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
There are instances wherein the relatives may not agree with the particular project you are running since they may believe it is not profitable, but when they notice great results, your actions will be slightly vindicated

If i were to come up with a good business idea, i would discuss it with my immediate family which are my parents and siblings. If they say i shouldn't go ahead with, i'll ask the reason behind it. If it is a good reason, then i won't go ahead with the business.

That's true, if you don't have a business idea I don't think you'll earn money even if you start up the business, you need to have a business ideas before you can start earning.

I may not have a business idea right now. However, I am focusing on saving money. I believe that I shall eventually be able to get some sort of great idea eventually in life. But now capital is important for me.

Actually I can say they are really happy with my business ideas in the sense that they love someone who can worked so hard to build on his idea. to a greater extent they have really helped and support me in the business am into.

I may not have a business idea right now. However, I am focusing on saving money. I believe that I shall eventually be able to get some sort of great idea eventually in life. But now capital is important for me.
That's will be a good idea sir, saving up your money will be a good idea it will help you with a lot of things, investing your money on good things will very much help as well.

That's will be a good idea sir, saving up your money will be a good idea it will help you with a lot of things, investing your money on good things will very much help as well.

Saving money will help you if you save money and invest money as well. Investing is also a important thing along with saving money. This is why I am saving money as I know that inflation will increase even more in the future.

Being the only member of my family who is business inclined, I never shared ideas with them. My husband is into business full-time though and gives me great advice and even monetary help.

Currently I can say my family are quite happy with my business so far it's a legal business and allowed by the law. they have been supportive to menin divers capacity including finances.

My family does not have any problem with my business because it is a legal business that can be done by anyone. Most parents wouldn't have any problem as long as you are doing a reasonable business with future potential

Saving money will help you if you save money and invest money as well. Investing is also a important thing along with saving money. This is why I am saving money as I know that inflation will increase even more in the future.
If you have the right thing to invest your money on it will be a good idea than to save it,but if you don't have anything I don't think you can make it, having the good knowledge is very important.

Well I might not knows there individuals heart if they are happy or not but all they have shown to me, they are happy about it because they have been given me support in diverse ways.

If you have the right thing to invest your money on it will be a good idea than to save it,but if you don't have anything I don't think you can make it, having the good knowledge is very important.

Investing money in any kind of market is not that easy. When it comes to investing money, you must consider the future of the market as well and future of the asset that interests you.

I want to know about business is that you are always going to meet people with contrasting ideas but the most important thing is that your idea should be making you money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back