What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

I have proposed some business ideas to my family and to be honest they have been absolutely happy by it and they're even willing to support me financially in order to kick-start it.

I think that initially certain ideas could appeal to many people. You must create a plan in order to turn your idea into a successful business venture and work on it.

They are very happy with the business ideas that I have as it's a proof that I am becoming or thinking of being independent but then again, they are not very supportive in terms of finance though.
Families don't usually have problem , normally as long as you are generating money in a legitimate way that won't put you in trouble then they will always be okay.

I don't even show my business idea to my family because I love to carry out things myself and love to deal with people outside when it comes to business. And this is because I don't see family helpful. They just want benefits only from me.

Based on experience I think every family with be glad with individuals business ideas when it turns to be legit. that's not an illegal business and try as much to support it success. definitely they are with me and also support when I came to them.
Probably, as you long as you have a legitimate business idea your family will be very glad to support you and make sure you succeed. I have even seen some families that makes it compulsory to give loans to their family members when they want to go into businesses.

Families don't usually have problem , normally as long as you are generating money in a legitimate way that won't put you in trouble then they will always be okay.
They are well aware that I am into the online market and trying to make money from that and they have no problem as long as I don't ask for help financially. It's because they believe that online stuffs are scam.

They are well aware that I am into the online market and trying to make money from that and they have no problem as long as I don't ask for help financially. It's because they believe that online stuffs are scam.
Online business is not a scam as so many people are seeing it. A lot of people who work consistently online don't always have problems trying to make money here.

The happiness of my family is not really the priority, my happiness and fulfilment of purpose is my ultimately responsibility.
I don't care whether they support my idea or not . It doesn't change anything.

Online business is not a scam as so many people are seeing it. A lot of people who work consistently online don't always have problems trying to make money here.
I think this is actually a question what they have heard or their experience with it in the past. They think the online market is all about making investments into other people's project and expecting returns.

Yes, they really support me. No matter what business I do, they are always supportive.
But not all businesses go well, I've also experienced losses due to several things. At that time I was forced to stop doing business because my family also did not have money to help me start a new business.

I think this is actually a question what they have heard or their experience with it in the past. They think the online market is all about making investments into other people's project and expecting returns.
Anybody that believes an online business is a scam I think it is your responsibility for you to explain it to their understanding. At least to educate them to know what online business is all about.

My business idea always in interesting of people because they are jealous of the outcome. The results of my business idea are persuasive enough to join me. When they see me with latest items they are surprised.

Based on my observations, I can say they are really in full support of my business ideas simply because they have been supportive to the business since I started even in my absence.

Anybody that believes an online business is a scam I think it is your responsibility for you to explain it to their understanding. At least to educate them to know what online business is all about.
The people that believe that are mostly people that have been scammed online at some point or the other and that made them see anyone trying to convince them as the platforms that convinced them in the past of which they regretted listening to.

The people that believe that are mostly people that have been scammed online at some point or the other and that made them see anyone trying to convince them as the platforms that convinced them in the past of which they regretted listening to.
So many people that believe on investment platform and Were scam will only believe that is the only way of generating money and as such it is never trusted. You can still explain it better to their own understanding.

But always they are ambitious that you find better work especially that the increased needs every day and everyday new needs of money then getting money from parents to feed your family expenses isn't always better experience.

So many people that believe on investment platform and Were scam will only believe that is the only way of generating money and as such it is never trusted. You can still explain it better to their own understanding.
The thing is that they probably have other means of making money and that's why they don't want to pay attention. I think the circle I need is one that believe to make their full time income online.

Probably, as you long as you have a legitimate business idea your family will be very glad to support you and make sure you succeed. I have even seen some families that makes it compulsory to give loans to their family members when they want to go into businesses.

Well, when you discuss things with your family member and when your idea fails, you may start receiving criticism from family as well and this could be a big problem.

Well, when you discuss things with your family member and when your idea fails, you may start receiving criticism from family as well and this could be a big problem.
Most of people avoid discuss business plans with family members especially parents because they will interfere wrongly on your new business and this will let you in lose to handle things as they are seeing. This is the sad truth about how people think.

My family are quite satisfied and okay with the type of business I do. They usually come to support me once I'm a while which is a major source of encouragement to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back