What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

I think the world today has gone past that era of carrying other people along in their pursuits be it family or not. Everyone is free to do what they desire as far as it is legal and harms no one.

This is actually one of the reason why I don't really care about forcing any of my family members to be involved in my business because most of them don't really care whether your business is progressing or failing.

No I don't have a family business, I prefer to start up my own business than to work under someone or manage his or her business,a lot of people don't like this idea.
If you know what you are doing, your family members are always going to like your ideas, that's why if you want to succeed you need to be very careful an serious.

Yes, an also if you have a good mindset you are going to enjoy what you are doing, having the wrong mindset will only lead you to failure, that's why you need to be very careful.
You are right, if you have a good mindset it's going to help you in terms of gaining success, if you want to succeed you need to have a good mindset, it's going to help a lot.

If family members have invested some money or helped you out in starting the business. Then it is your duty to inform them about the business progress. Otherwise, they have no business with what you do with your business.

It is not out of place to carry family members along in your business. The challenge is when you have overbearing family members that even want to dictate to you how you do your business. I would damn those ones no matter how huge their contribution was to the business.
If family members have invested some money or helped you out in starting the business. Then it is your duty to inform them about the business progress. Otherwise, they have no business with what you do with your business.

One thing I get to understand is that,you need to have a lot of things before you can be able to earn money online, having the knowledge alone might not be enough.
You are right, if you have different skills set it's going to help you a lot, working online you need to have a different skills set this will help you in terms of earning money.

The most important thing to me right now is that people should do not necessarily need to be happy about the things I am doing but instead it should be bringing me profit as far as it is legal.
Yeah, that's true. if you have a business idea and it makes you happy because of its potentials I think you should go ahead and try it out. Some people may not be comfortable with it but as long as you are happy with it, then it is not okay.

Having a multiple income streams is very important,youll be able to earn a considerable amount of money, this one of the secret of working online, don't put your eggs on one basket.
Yeah exactly, this will help you a lot, if you don't know what you are doing online you are not going to earn a decent amount of money, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing.

having a multiple income streams will help you to earn a tangible amount of money online, a lot of people don't really consider this a way to earn enough money online, but this very important,it helps a lot.
Yes you are right, having a multiple income streams is very important, it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money to take care of your needs, this very important.

If you have more than one source of income you are going to enjoy it, it's not all about earning money, having a multiple income streams also matters this very important it will help you a lot.
Yeah exactly, but sometimes having more than one business is more like a distraction, you need to have your focus before you can actually earn money online, this very important.

At first when i started my online business, my father was against it because he was left to beleive that all online business involves scam but after a thorough explanation from his friend , he finally supported me

If my family is not happy about my business ideas, then I will have to reevaluate and see what is wrong with it. They could be pointing out to real issues that might lead me to loss. But if there is nothing great they are pointing out, I will go ahead with my business no matter how they feel about it.

At first when i started my online business, my father was against it because he was left to beleive that all online business involves scam but after a thorough explanation from his friend , he finally supported me
That's what I've also experienced, most of these parents thinks the only way we can earn money online is by scamming which is not true, if you know what you are doing you can earn money online.

My family is happy that as a young person, I have been able to set up something and earn from it without having to bother them. I once in a while send them money and they are okay with my business.

My family is happy that as a young person, I have been able to set up something and earn from it without having to bother them. I once in a while send them money and they are okay with my business.
This awesome, if you are working online an earning money your family members are going to love it, especially if you don't come from money, this one of the greatest feeling.

You are right, but I think if you have a good knowledge you can be able to come up with a way to manage more than a single business at a time, coming up with ideas like this is very important.
Having the knowledge of what you are going for is very important, if you don't have the knowledge I'm not sure if you can be able to earn money from it.

Actually I most say, they are very happy with my business ideas based on the level of assistance and advise on how to improve and promote my business to a better stage.

They have really been helpful to my business in terms of financial assistance.

If have a good idea of business a lot of people are going to like it not only your family members, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important.

Well the idea is to be successful in the business I used to start and they are willing to give me the maximum support.

Actually they are really happy about it even though they can't choose the business for me.

Well the idea is to be successful in the business I used to start and they are willing to give me the maximum support.

Actually they are really happy about it even though they can't choose the business for me.
That's exactly it, is to be successful an earn money, if you want to get that you need to be serious an Also work your ass off, that's very important,is going to help a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back