What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

Wrll even though it can't be 100% happy with my business but I most say, they are very happy with my success and how I started based on the help they have given me, in terms of financial assistance and manpower.

This is why whatever opinion they have about whatever thing I am doing in my business doesn't really matter to me as long as I am seeing positive result from what I am doing, which is paying me money that takes care of my responsibilities.

Well, not only family members. I have been criticised by so many people who were not my family members. However, I never paid any attention to them at all.

Yes, I think I would share information about my business with them. Though, I am not sure of how they would react, but I am sure it would be positive and their response would help modify my business idea if there's any.

Well, not only family members. I have been criticised by so many people who were not my family members. However, I never paid any attention to them at all.

As long as their criticism is not something that is constructive that will help your business, I believe that it is something that you shouldn't even think about because they are simply trying to bring you down because they are jealous.

Yes, I think I would share information about my business with them. Though, I am not sure of how they would react, but I am sure it would be positive and their response would help modify my business idea if there's any.
Currently , I am into farming and baking , and I learnt everything about farming from my father directly , so he's always happy that I am an hardworking son , its good to share your business idea with the family members that has a positive mind .

Currently , I am into farming and baking , and I learnt everything about farming from my father directly , so he's always happy that I am an hardworking son , its good to share your business idea with the family members that has a positive mind .
This is really great, Farming is very lucrative if you have the guidance from a young age. I believe your father has handed over the necessary experience needed over to you. And I believe you would be successful with the Farming. I like Farming also though.

Well based on experience, I will say they are much glad and happy am into business.

They have been supportive in may ways including financial assistance and sometimes personal advice on how to move on with the business.

It is always very good when you take up from your family business and turn it into something that is even bigger than how it used to be. This is something that will always make your family to be more proud to have a son like you who takes everything about the family very seriously.

Yes they are not only happy but they are very supportive as well. They have assisted in the best ways they could and they are backing me up to never give up when I feel down.

I think my family is happy with what I am doing. They see me generating income, saving money, and also investing money. Since I am doing good with finances, they believe I am better positioned.

I think my family is happy with what I am doing. They see me generating income, saving money, and also investing money. Since I am doing good with finances, they believe I am better positioned.
As long as I am making money from the business that I am doing , and I am not into any wayward business that might tarnish the image of the family, my family will always be in support of my business idea,

Personally, I believe that this is the only thing that matters to anyone including your family members when it comes to the kind of business you are doing. This is because in the end, what everyone is after is you provide them the money that is needed to take care of your responsibilities.

These days money is the only thing that determines your success. If you are earning well, you will be considered successful and your family will be happy. You even get respect in society because of the money you have.

As long as I am making money from the business that I am doing , and I am not into any wayward business that might tarnish the image of the family, my family will always be in support of my business idea,

Some family members don't even care if you are living a wayward life but as long as you are providing the money that they need to take care of their family responsibilities, they will not bother about whatever you are involved in raising that money.

Well it depends on the kind of family members you have or the kind of people around you.

There are some family members that don't get happy when others are becoming successful in business.
Mine are glade and they try all they could to assist me.

Well it is not all the family members that will be happy with the business you are into but what I will say is that, make sure you business is legit and it profit you well that is it.

I think the world today has gone past that era of carrying other people along in their pursuits be it family or not. Everyone is free to do what they desire as far as it is legal and harms no one.

Well I most say yes because none of the family member has complained about my business idea

At the moment, I believe they can only complain on the kind of business that is not legally authorized by the government.

From what i have seen so far, yes they are okay with it, they prefer i work for myself and start something of my own than to actually work for someone, but the truth of the matter is that they do not give me enough personal space to attend to my personal work, i guess that's the major disadvantage of working form home.

My family are in full support. They are even looking a way I Will survive The hardship in the country a lot of people are facing and I believe I am on the right track by doing things that is at least generating some money for me.
As long as I am on the right track they do not have a choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back