What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

I know that criticism don't always go well with many people. But personally the more you criticize me the more I try to get better and prove you wrong. That can you make me to be more successful than you ever think.

Well, many people criticise you because they do not want you to gain success. I have been criticised by so many people, but I tend to never pay attention to those people.

Well, many people criticise you because they do not want you to gain success. I have been criticised by so many people, but I tend to never pay attention to those people.
I believe that criticism is one of the best ways you can use to get attention of a lot of people. that is why you see a lot of celebrities always try to make things that will lead people to criticize them.

I am unable to say whether or not my family supports my business plan. They don't seem particularly interested in my company because they, too, have their own businesses to run.
This is actually a very good family because everybody is having his own source of income to focus on and as such there is not going to be complete dependency on just one person.

I can't say if my family is okay with my business idea or not. The don't seem to be concert about my business as they also have their own business to look after

The simple truth is that I don't care about what my family says about my business ideas or even my business generally because they are not the one that are making money for me which is why I try to focus on what works for me and not their opinion.

The simple truth is that I don't care about what my family says about my business ideas or even my business generally because they are not the one that are making money for me which is why I try to focus on what works for me and not their opinion.
If someone doesn't try something they just will be laughthing from your business ideas and says that it is a failed idea or something like that so you find yourself obliged to do the following is not saying everything about you and avoid discuss this thing with relatives and family.

Sometimes, many people criticise you for what you do in life and this also includes your family members as well. Not all the family members of all the people are supportive.

I come from a prestigious family in my place. My mom was angry at the thought of me being a poultry farmer. They saw it as a dirty job. My mom opted to help me opena printing press. I still opted for poultry. They didn't support me at first but now, they have come around.

I come from a prestigious family in my place. My mom was angry at the thought of me being a poultry farmer. They saw it as a dirty job. My mom opted to help me opena printing press. I still opted for poultry. They didn't support me at first but now, they have come around.

Well, many people also criticised me for being a freelancer. However, I love being a freelancer and this is the main reason why I chose to be one and I am a quite successful freelancer.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
My family members are very cool with my business idea and they are cool with the fact that I only work online instead of offline so I will have time for myself too

My family members are very cool with my business idea and they are cool with the fact that I only work online instead of offline so I will have time for myself too

It all depends. Sometimes, many family members might not be comfortable with what kind of idea you have to offer. This is why they may not support us all the time.

It all depends. Sometimes, many family members might not be comfortable with what kind of idea you have to offer. This is why they may not support us all the time.
That is why we have different families and different families have their ways of reasoning but I think it is nothing but to engage in online business as long as you are not carrying out fraudulent activities

That is why we have different families and different families have their ways of reasoning but I think it is nothing but to engage in online business as long as you are not carrying out fraudulent activities

Well, there are many families that also own family-owned businesses as well. This is why they tend to make it successful and many people might also trust family-based businesses.

Well, many people also criticised me for being a freelancer. However, I love being a freelancer and this is the main reason why I chose to be one and I am a quite successful freelancer.
That's why when it comes to career choices, you have to do what makes you happy and you are passionate about. When you succeed, that same family would celebrate with you after they had criticised you in the beginning.

Well, there are many families that also own family-owned businesses as well. This is why they tend to make it successful and many people might also trust family-based businesses.
I think having a family-owned business is also good because everybody in the family will be given the chance to bring up ideas and even make decisions on how the business will go

I think having a family-owned business is also good because everybody in the family will be given the chance to bring up ideas and even make decisions on how the business will go

There are many people who own family-owned businesses in here. In fact, there are many people who love to be a part of this business because they interact with many good people in the families as well.

Well there is absolutely no dout that my family are happy with my current business based on the fact that they have been helping me in terms of financial challenges to be able to move the business to a better direction.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
Before starting a business, I think it's a good idea to seek people's opinions, particularly your family. If they say no even after trying to convince them that you are sure of the business ideas, then you can go ahead to start the business, if not I'll advise you to agree with your family's opinion.

Sometimes, many people criticise you for what you do in life and this also includes your family members as well. Not all the family members of all the people are supportive.

This is why whatever opinion they have about whatever thing I am doing in my business doesn't really matter to me as long as I am seeing positive result from what I am doing, which is paying me money that takes care of my responsibilities.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back