What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

Investing money in any kind of market is not that easy. When it comes to investing money, you must consider the future of the market as well and future of the asset that interests you.
That's true, if you don't know where the market is going I don't think you can be able to earn money as a trader or as a investor you need to know where the market is going before you can earn money.

Based on experience I think every family with be glad with individuals business ideas when it turns to be legit. that's not an illegal business and try as much to support it success. definitely they are with me and also support when I came to them.

That's true, if you don't know where the market is going I don't think you can be able to earn money as a trader or as a investor you need to know where the market is going before you can earn money.

It is very important to predict the price of assets like cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, you would not be able to make money at all. Are you aware of any kind of strategy that could help you to predict the price?

Based on experience I think every family with be glad with individuals business ideas when it turns to be legit. that's not an illegal business and try as much to support it success. definitely they are with me and also support when I came to them.
That's true especially if you are helping out in the family, if you are earning money you need to be helping family out no matter how rich they are you need to show them love.

There is nothing wrong , they are really okay with my business because it's just a business that can be established by anyone. But my family will always try advising me against engaging in illegal business. That's normal in African culture.

Some are, some aren't. Some don't even understand the work I do. My uncle for example, who's in his 70s, doesn't understand computers and comments all the time about me knowing how to use them being crazy. But I think most of my family respects my choices of the work I do.

Yeah of course they support me in everything I do which my plans and ideas in every business that makes me happy
That's completely true,if you are doing the right thing I believe they are going to like the kind of business you do, a lot of people have failed because they don't do the right thing.

I do not think them being happy with my business has anything to affect my performance because the most important thing is that it is making me money and I am not falling into any kind of problem with the law.

Not just about knowing where the market is going but also you need to understand the psychology of trading as this would help you to make inform decisions on what you ought to do as a day trader.

Not just about knowing where the market is going but also you need to understand the psychology of trading as this would help you to make inform decisions on what you ought to do as a day trader.
If you are a intra day trader you need to know a lot of things, having the trading psychology is not enough, you need to know how to control your emotions.

Presently, I do more of online businesses and my family actually do not have any opinion about it. I am actually preparing venturing into an offline business very soon and then I would like to see their opinion.

My son is contented with the business I am currently running and he knows a lot about the business , though i am still planning on going big on the business when I have much money later on .

My son is contented with the business I am currently running and he knows a lot about the business , though i am still planning on going big on the business when I have much money later on .
I like this your mindset, it seems like you are not looking for that much, if you son can run the business properly I think it will be a good idea for him to hold on to it.

My family they don't buy in my ideas due to lack of capital within me so I pocket my ideas in me so as to move on maybe some how one day I will get connected to my goal

That's true especially if you are helping out in the family, if you are earning money you need to be helping family out no matter how rich they are you need to show them love.

I think that a person must not think what other may think about him or her. If a person is interested in some kind of business, then he or she should consider it and start it no matter what.

I think that a person must not think what other may think about him or her. If a person is interested in some kind of business, then he or she should consider it and start it no matter what.
That's true, you have a point there, if you are starting up a business you are doing it for yourself and not for other, you are expected to have the best results you want.

That's true, you have a point there, if you are starting up a business you are doing it for yourself and not for other, you are expected to have the best results you want.

Yes, this is what I do. My family consistently advises me to get a job, but since I love to work online, I prefer to not to have a day job because I am simply not that kind of person at all who enjoys having a day job.

Yes, this is what I do. My family consistently advises me to get a job, but since I love to work online, I prefer to not to have a day job because I am simply not that kind of person at all who enjoys having a day job.
That's true, trying out different things will definitely help you out sir, I believe if you have both online and offline source of income you are going to like it very much.

I have proposed some business ideas to my family and to be honest they have been absolutely happy by it and they're even willing to support me financially in order to kick-start it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back