What's new

Is your family happy with your business ideas?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?

Well they always appreciate everything that i share with them according to business that are much more profitable but unfortunately we don't have much expenses to do even small businesses because of high rate of inflation.

Most of the time, people don't share their ideas with their families first. They try to set up everything and if something goes wrong/well, only then they would approach their family with the news.

This is what I have observed so far and if it's good news, everything is fine but if that's not the case, most of those family members would feel that they got betrayed and that's a bit too much for them to handle.

So, if you were to start a business or if you have new expenses, would you share that information with your family first? If they were to say no, would you stop it? Or would you go ahead with your plans?
I don't have a business but many peaple did comlaining about it but in my personal opinion family shouldn't tell you what to do they can advice you but that's it and for me it wouldn't matter what my family thinks if I'm sure that I want to create business I would

I can't say if my family is okay with my business idea or not. The don't seem to be concert about my business as they also have their own business to look after

The most important thing to me right now is that people should do not necessarily need to be happy about the things I am doing but instead it should be bringing me profit as far as it is legal.

Sincerely speaking,if I am sure that my business plan is going to work for me and explore,I don't care what family will say as far as I am concerned. I am not into business to impress anyone,I am into business to make money

I don't have a business but many peaple did comlaining about it but in my personal opinion family shouldn't tell you what to do they can advice you but that's it and for me it wouldn't matter what my family thinks if I'm sure that I want to create business I would
I do agree that, family shouldn't dictate our lives. However, if it's a major decision that could effect their lives as well, then I believe they should have a say in it.

My husband took out loans and sold our house to save my father-in-law from debts. I know that it's a noble thing to do. However what about me? If I had kids, wouldn't that effect their lives as well?

As we recently got married, they didn't involve me in those debt related discussions. However, from what I gather, my father-in-law never knew when to quit. He kept on supporting the old family business for three years before he declared bankruptcy and now it's me and my husband that will have to payback all those debts. So, I do believe people need to communicate stuff with their families when it involves them in some indirect way.

The truth they always appreciate everything that i share with them according to business that are much more profitable but unfortunately we don't have much expenses to do even small businesses because of high rate of inflation.

I'm unable to say whether my family supports my business plan or not. They don't appear very interested in my business because they too have their own enterprises to manage.

I am unable to say whether or not my family supports my business plan. They don't seem particularly interested in my company because they, too, have their own businesses to run.

If they are good in business or supportive of what you do, it would be helpful to inform them. I do tell my partner because he's also into business, but my other family members know little about how to run a business successfully and I've been discouraged a lot by them.

Well I can understand their fears or not wanting to share those plans but what I do is share my plans with my brother. He's someone that's as exposed as I am and I trust his sense of judgement.

I usually do not offer ideas to families. having said that my family is not running any kind of business right now, so I am not offering them any ideas right now.

Yes, my family is happy with my business ideas. I have a lot of business ideas that I'd like to pursue, but most of them are too big for me to handle on my own. It takes more than one person to start a business, and it takes more than one person to run one, so it's important for me to have partners in all of these ventures.

This is why my family is so important when it comes to supporting me in my business ventures. My mom has been working as an accountant for years now, and she understands how much work goes into starting a company or keeping one going. She can help me navigate the financial side of things while I focus on the creative aspects of running a business. She also helps me keep things grounded when I get caught up in the hype of being an entrepreneur or getting excited about what could happen next!

My dad has been helping me plan out how we want our business to look and feel before we actually open our doors—he's great at coming up with creative solutions when things aren't working out exactly the way we planned them! He also helped me come up with some ideas for marketing campaigns that will get people excited about what we're doing as a freelance agency.

I don't really have any business ideas at the moment, but if I'll have one I believe they are going to like it, all that matters is for us to earn money and take good care of our needs.

My family is happy with my business ideas but unfortunately they don't have much investing money to start and come up with new business so, they are just listening instead of doing something.

If you have great ideas about something especially business then you need to take actions because at the beginning most people could have problems with you but when you succeed they will support you.

am sure that my business plan is going to work for me and explore,I don't care what family will say as far as I am concerned. I am not into business to impress anyone,I am into business to make money

I don't really have any business ideas at the moment, but if I'll have one I believe they are going to like it, all that matters is for us to earn money and take good care of our needs.

There come times when you really do not have a business idea at all. This is a very common thing. I also do not have any kind of business idea as of now. Business is very risky and you must not invest without having the right kind of idea.

I don't really talk about business ideas with anyone other than my wife. I keep things separate. I am not focused on what they think of my moves be them financial or otherwise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back