What's new

Is working online going to be the way most people work?

The rate at which people have joined the online earning platforms is very high compared to some years back. Personally, I believe there are going to be more people coming to work online very soon. That is my opinion.
I think this is the same reason why there are not much online jobs currently as there a lot of people on this online job platforms doing the work so it will be very difficult for one to get an online job these days.

This is already happening and a whole lot of people will still go into online work because offline work are now becoming less attractive and hard to execute with payment of tax and some challenges like climate change

Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
Making money online depends on the nature of the job . Most people that work online do their work when they are given a task and then relax after completing it.

I think working online is going to be the way most people work. Even the people who work in big corporations and whose jobs do not involve with manual labor, will work remotely.

I think yes. A research done by a certain company revels that about 55 percent of work that average Americans were doing could be easily done from home. I believe remote working will be the demand of the day

I think yes. A research done by a certain company revels that about 55 percent of work that average Americans were doing could be easily done from home. I believe remote working will be the demand of the day
That is right. Which is so great as most people nowadays prefer just working from home. You just need to have your office in the house where you can concentrate without disturbance.

Working online has been a source of income and backbone do most most people in the world because of unemployment problems, most people prefer to work online from home and make money to make ends meet.

Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
As for me I enjoyed working online to make money. because I still prefer making money online than working offline

Using the pandemic has a particular reference, it made a lot of people whose jobs were offline to make their companies to make it a remote job to decongest the workplace.

For me, online business is gradually becoming a means of earning daily income, and from what I am experiencing I think in the near future I 80% of my income will be from online business.

Online jobs are one of the most common ways to make money nowadays. It has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times. However, it will never replace the offline jobs even in the future. You would always require people to work for offline jobs and positions.

I believe that would be case soon too because the way things are going now, using my location as an example where are not jobs anywhere offline many are going online to make a living now and many more in the future no doubt

No , there are more number of people working offline , though this pandemic has seen rise in the number of people working online. But my speculation says online earning will gain the utmost importance in future because most of the jobs are getting digitalized and scope of working online high as well.

I think we are in the world where technology has taken over everything we do, because most of the offline work is being run by one machine or the other so the only way out is for us to focus on online work
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you, most work now are done online so, a time will come where robot will take care of the offline work why the only option left for us is online work

Last edited:
I do not think so. This is because there are many jobs that require workers to remain physically present at the location. For example, a police officer cannot work from home and there are many suck kind of examples like that.

Indeed I very concur with you particularly with a pattern of digital currency and the difficulties we had from the pandemic this has given reasons or legitimization that individuals are now searching for elective ways of bringing in cash on the web so it has begun and it will proceed.

Indeed I very concur with you particularly with a pattern of digital currency and the difficulties we had from the pandemic this has given reasons or legitimization that individuals are now searching for elective ways of bringing in cash on the web so it has begun and it will proceed.

Machines have replaced the jobs of many people but machines have also provided jobs to many people. We use PCs (machines) with internet connection to make money. However, the problem is that uneducated people are not able to use the internet in my country and they are having much harder time finding work.

I believe that internet jobs are the next viable sources of income, as we can see from the pandemic's exposure to the advantages of having an online business that is not disrupted by physical factors such as lockdown.

Most people do not like working online because they believe that there are a lot of scammers and there is no way that you will be able to receive your payment online even if you explain it to them, working online depend on the interest of an individual because some people do not really see the need for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back