What's new

Is working online going to be the way most people work?

I agree with you, most people are already adapting to online environment, I have seen some local business in my area on social media advertising and making online deliveries now

Well, In reply to your question above concerning if i think working online will be what most people do in a few years to come, well, I would say that yes, i do think so, i do think that a lot of people will switch to earning money online in a few years

Since the beginning of covid19 more people have resorted to making a living through online earnings. As corona virus doesn't show that it is ready to go any time soon, so many people will definitely work and make money online.

Yes I quite agree with you especially with a trend of cryptocurrency and the challenges we had from the pandemic this has given reasons or justification that people are already looking for alternative ways to earn money online so it has started and it will continue.
The way people do business has really changed,especially after the lock down,a lot of people has started to do their work from home,doing online business and remote jobs for a living.

Work online is fast growing and becoming the easiest way to make money for now, but we must know that not all business can be done online. Some job will still require physical contact with people to be fully executed.

While it is true that making money online has come to stay, I don't think one can have that as a means of livelihood forever. I think with time, the online presence will decrease while other people can come on and have a feel of what is going on.

It is just the matter of time online business we overthrow offline business. There are a lot of people going into online business knowing fully well that it is lucrative and of course less stressful.
Working online can never replace the conventional working conditions. There is still going to be some offline works irrespective of how fast technology has grown because some jobs are better carried out offline.

I don't believe so although a lot of our work will be taken over by robots in the next few years according to the prediction of expert but most of the work that will be available will be offline and an online work will always be the same that it is today except there is a new technology that we don't know now.

I am not sure why you think robots have anything to do with online money making. Robots have replaced jobs of people in the offline world. For example, robots and machines have replaced many workers in the factory. Now jobs that require humans are now actually done by machines. I really do not believe that robots will replace online work.

The fact is that it is actually very few people that work online and for me I work online and I also do offline job because my offline job is not enough to cater for my needs. In the future most people will go fully into online jobs or business more than it is right now.

Getting an offline job in my country is becoming a big deal and I am trying my first to learn profitable skills and earn good money that I can invest in offline business too. I want to combine the both.

Getting an offline job in my country is becoming a big deal and I am trying my first to learn profitable skills and earn good money that I can invest in offline business too. I want to combine the both.

The same goes for my country. Finding and getting hired for an offline job in my country is becoming more and more difficult. Even if you do get hired then you may not earn more than $100 per month and this is the amount of money employers usually pay. This is why I have ALWAYS tried to earn money online rather than finding a tiresome job that does not pay well.

The same goes for my country. Finding and getting hired for an offline job in my country is becoming more and more difficult. Even if you do get hired then you may not earn more than $100 per month and this is the amount of money employers usually pay. This is why I have ALWAYS tried to earn money online rather than finding a tiresome job that does not pay well.
That's good, though one can still try to combine offline and online jobs if you can. But some offline jobs are frustrating though, so it's not going to be easy.

That's good, though one can still try to combine offline and online jobs if you can. But some offline jobs are frustrating though, so it's not going to be easy.

Right now I have decided that I shall never return to the world of offline jobs. The amount they pay is so low and they require you to work for a 7 hour shift. Some even require you to work for a 10 hour shift and only pay $100! Can you imagine?

Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
yes due to covid 19 i think that most of the people choose online work. there are many online jobs to earn money by internet and in coming years yes the grade of online work gives best ways to earn money because of people instrust in online working

yes its true online working is the way that most people are using or use for work and for their business because its an easy way to reach traffic to grow your work or business.

I agree with you, most people are already adapting to online environment, I have seen some local business in my area on social media advertising and making online deliveries now
yes, i also agree with you most people adapting online ways to earn money. like some social small businesses on social media and making online money in the best way. and I think that it is also a good opportunity to make money

yes, i also agree with you most people adapting online ways to earn money. like some social small businesses on social media and making online money in the best way. and I think that it is also a good opportunity to make money
One can see small business especially the fashion stores start small some even start as whatsapp TV then facebook and instagram before you know it it grows it's online presence.

Majority of people today enjoy working online than even offline jobs, because its more safer and easier mostly during this pandemic, alot have been able to take care of their families and sort out their daily needs as well.

Working from home expands the number of options available to companies in terms of how they operate and organise themselves. With the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, home working has offered some workers the flexibility they need to keep their businesses running while prioritising the health and well-being of their employees and customers as part of their public health responsibilities.

The pandemic has really broadened perspectives to understand that there are jobs that can be done from the comfort of ones homes and I think they would increase but not outgrow offline

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back