What's new

Is money becoming obsolete?

In as much as digital currencies 8s taking over the globe but money is not obsolete because there are so many facets that cryptocurrency is not being accepted for transactions and there are some countries that have placed a ban on cryptocurrencies.

I do disagree with you on this. Local currency can never go obsolete because cryptocurrency is just a fantasy coin that's of high value, it having value means that you can convert it to your local currency and make use of it. Without that then cryptocurrency will be useless

Physical or paper currency still has its unique value as not everyone has access to the internet. As long as everyone is not connected to the internet, paper money will still continue to have value in the society.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

What's your opinion, is money becoming worthless and obsolete?

No, I do not think that Cash money will become obsolete any sooner, even though there have been rumors in my country that the government will discontinue the usage of cash money, it is impossible to do so right now. Not all the people have credit cards, cryptocurrencies, or debit cards

Cryptocurrency is future money because, there is a time come whereby fiat money will completely obsolete due to the fact that people has to go cashl

Money as a means of exchange of goods and services can not be obsolete completely. I believe that with time Fiat currency is going to go into Extinction because of the so much problem that can be encountered with it such as it's decentralized nature and also it's physicality

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

Yes I think so. Money is becoming obsolete in the sense that cryotocurrencies is taking its place.I don't think physical money will be important one day.cryotocurrency will take the places of money.

Money is still relevant in today's economy. just because we are having cryptocurrency does not mean that money is no longer valuable or becoming obsolete. There are some countries in which cryptocurrency has no relevance.

Fiat currency is never becoming obselete at anytime soon. That will be after a very long while before tht happens because of the adoption of cryptocurrency by then
Exactly my point bro, cryptocurrency would never and can never take over physical currency (in a layman's language). Digital currency would never be adopted as a global payment means by countries; except that happens would money be obsolete.

Our fiat currencies are gradually becoming obselete because of the drop in their value as compared to cryptocurrency which is gaining ground.
If our fiat currencies keep dropping in value, it may become completely obsolete in the nearest future.

Yes, money has become obsolete as a result of the global economic crisis. I believe the most affected country is Nigeria, where crypto currency transactions have been halted for the time being, making money obsolete every day.

Fiat currency is never becoming obselete at anytime soon. That will be after a very long while before tht happens because of the adoption of cryptocurrency by then

The big reason why fiat currency will not become obsolete is because the fiat currency is the primary source of making or receiving payments.

Money is not absolute. Crypto currency are just another form of money. If you mean paper currency, I think this is becoming obsolete as a lot of people are doing digital transactions.

As the new mode of transacting commerce has change drastically especially among this tech generation,the use of money is very much invouge and has a forseeable value,because there are some transaction you will be required to use only cash

There are many kinds of payment modes that are currently in use. No one in my country would have thought that the people of my country would be using latest payment processors in the country that are formed by the local companies in my country. We are evolving, but I do not think that Cash payments will be gone forever.

There are many kinds of payment modes that are currently in use. No one in my country would have thought that the people of my country would be using latest payment processors in the country that are formed by the local companies in my country. We are evolving, but I do not think that Cash payments will be gone forever.
That is just the basic truth,because it has been something like a tradition for some business owners to always do transaction with cash,and in some cases because of how some persons have abuse the mdium some busineses do not really honor e-transaction.

For some, cash is still something they use everyday. For younger generations, cash is becoming more and more obsolete. Here's the future of cash.

The future of cash has become an ongoing debate, but mostly among economists. For the average person, it’s a moot point—since we have access to a variety of forms of payment, there’s no conflict.
I suspect most of us like it that way.
You are right on point with your comment, money can never becomes worthless and obselete because we are still spending it until the moment and we also do change our crypto currency coin to normal currency before spending it.

Seriously, Cryptocurrency is gradually taking over physical cash. But I don't think physical money is becoming worthless. The last time a check many people still convert thier crypto coin to physical money for use, many countries are still against the use of Cryptocurrency.

That is just the basic truth,because it has been something like a tradition for some business owners to always do transaction with cash,and in some cases because of how some persons have abuse the mdium some busineses do not really honor e-transaction.

It is really hard to stop a system that has been in use for a long time. The same could go true for cash payment system. We cannot stop cash payments in a single day and implement digital payments.

The concept of money will never become obsolete in the future, it one of the earliest and greatest human inventions for good reasons. There is always one physical thing that will always act as a form of money even if the money we have now disappear.

It is really hard to stop a system that has been in use for a long time. The same could go true for cash payment system. We cannot stop cash payments in a single day and implement digital payments.
That is very true because a system that has been in place for a very long time would be very difficult to do away with,and evenin most tech developed clime,there is hardly any nations n the world that is totally cashless.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back