What's new

Is money becoming obsolete?

American shoppers are no longer bound by billfolds and money clips, thanks to the advent of mobile payments. The advent of Apple Pay® revolutionised the world of retail shopping, despite the fact that near field communication (NFC) technology had a rough start.

Money is never obsolete because its a legal tender and what many make use of it for both offline transction and online transaction ,it can't be written off

Is money becoming obsolete, well this is a tough ask. I would say that surely we are using cash less and less by the hour but i wouldn't say money is becoming obsolete, we can all just agree that a lot of things are going digital, that's it

We can't rule out the impact of crypto currency, but saying money is becoming obsolete,is a total reprimand,as long as we have different mindset,money can never be obsolete.

It is very true that cryptocurrencies are taking over the world but that doesn't mean fiat currency is going down. It may take donkey years before dost currency fades because its usefulness and scarcity feature won't let it be useless or even fade.

How is it even possible to think that money will ever become obselete? except your'e talking of currency to become obselete, than i can say with time it will

Concerning if money is becoming obsolete. Well, I wouldn't say that money is totally becoming obsolete, like in my country, money is still much in use because there are some transaction that cannot be made with crypto currency exchange but with the countries currency. Probably in the nearest future, it might become kind of obsolete but I still think money will evolve also

It is most likely that the fiat currency will only be seen in the museums because as time goes by fiat will not be in use anymore digital currencies will dominate the world. And crypto currency will be the singular currency to unify the world.

Money cannot be come extinct in any way. Not now not yet. It can't become obselete at the least not on the rate at which the cashless thing is been embraced uet

Fiat currency is not becoming useless and it will never become useless no matter the power and influence of cryptocurrency in our day to day dealings. As cryptocurrencies is becoming more popular there are people that are yet to welcome it into their business.

I don't think so that money can becoming useless, money can't be obsolete because that is what nations use, but is very stressful to get.

If we are being true, no one at this age in civilization feels so comfortable with walking around with paper monies any longer and that is why there are innovations to promote that and with time, money will be very scarce to see.

Money can never go obsolete. Because people still make use of money to exchange for goods and services to support what ever they are willing to support

Money can never go obsolete. Because people still make use of money to exchange for goods and services to support what ever they are willing to support
Till today, some people still refuses to use advanced technology payments for their good and services. In most rural areas in my country, market women rejected point of sales machines (POS) for their transactions. Their rule is no cash no business. So, fiat money cannot be obsolete.

Till today, some people still refuses to use advanced technology payments for their good and services. In most rural areas in my country, market women rejected point of sales machines (POS) for their transactions. Their rule is no cash no business. So, fiat money cannot be obsolete.
I am talking of developed countries ,there you see people hadly moves cash about , but they have more technology that would help in terms of transaction and others

Well, I believe it would take a long time for money to become obsolete because it's still the legal tender of all countries. In most markets you still have to convert your cryptocurrency to Fiat currency in order to get what you want.

Money is never becoming obsolete or worthless as you have asked. It is only during dying time it could be worthless. It still has the commanding and purchasing power thats why everybody still what's it.

The answer is simply no for me. I do not see Fiat currency is going into Extinction because of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies surely dominate the monetary aspect in the nearest future but it won't lead to Extinction of Fiat currencies.

never! remember that Bitcoin is still as not as widely used as traditional money, no matter how popular it is on internet, internet is internet and in real life, it's another whole story

Many people have talked about ways to which it will be beneficial if all our transactions go cardless and we have seen numerous solutions. While a lot remains to be seen if money AI be obsolete, I do not think it will be any time soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back