Is money becoming obsolete?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

What's your opinion, is money becoming worthless and obsolete?

To be honest, cryptocurrency has had a diverse impact on fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency has proven to be better than fiat currencies in all ways and people now see it as a possible means of exchange. Recently the world bank revealed that if people doesn’t save in banks anymore, there may a second global economic meltdown by 2023.

For some, cash is still something they use everyday. For younger generations, cash is becoming more and more obsolete. Here's the future of cash.

The future of cash has become an ongoing debate, but mostly among economists. For the average person, it’s a moot point—since we have access to a variety of forms of payment, there’s no conflict.
I suspect most of us like it that way.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

Physical money are not become worthless from my own perspective. There are so many places where cryptocurrency are not allowed to be used to transact, instead you make use of legal tender. And money is not limited to cryptocurrency and legal tender alone anymore. What is you have something valuable appealing to a large number of people your economic power or purchasing power will increase. When it comes to international trade among the countries, it is physical money that they are going to use not cryptocurrency.

Money is not becoming useless and I don't ever see money ever becoming useless in the nearest future because money is always evolving. The truth is that physical money is gradually reducing in value but the government has actually come up with some solutions to that that will be creating a digital version of their currency.

Yes, money is now somehow becoming obsolete due to the global revolution caused by digital moneys (crytocurrency) because of the advantages it possess compared to the fiat counterpart. One can now worry less because the digital currency is globally acceptability.

I have read a science fiction story that seems to be happening now. It is a cashless society where people are using the credit card and other payment processors. But not crypto currency. It cannot happen with crypto currency because it is not money but a commodity. You are like depositing apples in your account and you withdraw apples or maybe oranges but you cannot buy chicken with apples.

I think that for people who are on the internet on a daily basis and handle cryptocurrencies in general, they see that money is becoming obsolete as they handle it very well and have enough knowledge. For people who don't go online, they by no means think that money will one day become obsolete.

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is very useful but currently in my country cryptocurrency is quite not useful for the moment and you have to be very careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies in Nigeria now.
Paper money is very still useful for now

Money is not becoming useless and I don't ever see money ever becoming useless in the nearest future because money is always evolving. The truth is that physical money is gradually reducing in value but the government has actually come up with some solutions to that that will be creating a digital version of their currency.
In today world all the things are advanced and globalised
and in soft form similarly the values of digital currency like bitcoin and crypto are increased and the physical form of currency are decreased the government should take steps to imrove the physical currency rate

To be honest, cryptocurrency has had a diverse impact on fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency has proven to be better than fiat currencies in all ways and people now see it as a possible means of exchange. Recently the world bank revealed that if people doesn’t save in banks anymore, there may a second global economic meltdown by 2023.
Making money with out stress

Yes money is absolete due to economical crisis in the world right now, i think the most affected part is Nigeria where crypto currency dealings are suspended for the time being, so every day money gets absolete.

I do not think that money will become obsolete. However, I have heard that the world governments want to keep a record of everything so they are planning to make cash as an obsolete payment method. This is at least what I have heard from bankers I met a few days ago. This might be true. However, I do not think that crytocurrencies will have any effect on fiat currencies.

As the new mode of transacting commerce has change drastically especially among this tech generation,the use of money is very much invouge and has a forseeable value,because there are some transaction you will be required to use only cash

Crypto currency as known to be in form of money too! So if u say money is becoming obsolete then it include ask altcoin
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

Lol. This is a very funny thread. Even if you're a cryptocurrency holder or trader, everything still points to money, so money can never lose values till eternity.

Yes, that can be true in years to come with the persistent rise of biticon in the crypto-currency market, however physical money is till very important to our present world.

I think even with the financial problems of physical money,inflations and what not,physical money can't be written off and can't be worthless because it's what yhe nation uses.

Fiat currency is never becoming obselete at anytime soon. That will be after a very long while before tht happens because of the adoption of cryptocurrency by then

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back