What's new

Is money becoming obsolete?

That is very true because a system that has been in place for a very long time would be very difficult to do away with,and evenin most tech developed clime,there is hardly any nations n the world that is totally cashless.

They cannot eliminate this system all at once because eliminating cash altogether would cause many problems in trading and this can also lead to economical problems in the country.

I think fiat currencies are still very important, I they are going be important for a very long time as well. Even though cryprocurrencies have now come into the picture regardless of the effects they may have on fiat currencies.

Crypto might have taken over the world but never will fiat currency become so obsolete. The baby boomer generation and those that don't even know how crypto works will still be using fiat. Besides, crypto coins can only have money it is measured in fiat currency value.

They cannot eliminate this system all at once because eliminating cash altogether would cause many problems in trading and this can also lead to economical problems in the country.
The effect will be very huge in the commerrce world,because not everyone has been able to meet up with the demand of making use of this technology for comfirming payment and cash transfer,the use of fiat cash will still be in place.

Crypto might have taken over the world but never will fiat currency become so obsolete. The baby boomer generation and those that don't even know how crypto works will still be using fiat. Besides, crypto coins can only have money it is measured in fiat currency value.
Very true, and there are still some transaction you need flat currency to carry out cause not everyone wants to buy or sell with crypto.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

What's your opinion, is money becoming worthless and obsolete?
There is no way you would expect money to be obsolete as long as it's still a country's legal tender. It's cryptocurrency that would have made money obsolete but federal government won't allow it.

There is no way you would expect money to be obsolete as long as it's still a country's legal tender. It's cryptocurrency that would have made money obsolete but federal government won't allow it.

Well, most of the countries do not allow cryptocurrency transactions, so I am sure that they do not have any plans to stop using cash money. However, they may encourage people to use cards to make payments or carry out transactions.

To be honest, cryptocurrency has had a diverse impact on fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency has proven to be better than fiat currencies in all ways and people now see it as a possible means of exchange. Recently the world bank revealed that if people doesn’t save in banks anymore, there may a second global economic meltdown by 2023.
This is actually why the Central Bank of most countries are working so hard in developing their own cryptocurrency that will answer as their legal tender to combat cryptocurrency generally.

This is actually why the Central Bank of most countries are working so hard in developing their own cryptocurrency that will answer as their legal tender to combat cryptocurrency generally.

I do not think that the cryptocurrency of a particular country would compete with other kinds of coins in the right way. There are many coins in the market and none of the coins produced by any government has ranked well by the coin market cap.

Fiat currency is never becoming obselete at anytime soon. That will be after a very long while before tht happens because of the adoption of cryptocurrency by then
Yes I agree with you. I believe it will really take time before cash usage is completely stopped and replaced by cashless means.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

As much as the use of cryptocurrency is better and getting more popular by the day, it doesn't make fiat currency less popular. They still go hand in hand and it will be that way for a while.

My own view, I believe money can never be obsolete till the end of the world, from generations to generations. I remember in the olden days we trade by barter and gradually we move to spending currencies. Nowadays we enjoy more ways using and spending money easily, with cryptocurrency.

Maybe in the next 10 to 20 years it is going to be more of cryptocurrencies than physical or Fiat currencies because as of now but money and cryptocurrencies are very much working hand-in-hand.

Well I can't really say for sure when it comes to this but then I will try and look into it and try to get the necessary information I need concerning this issue and that's it

Well I can't really say for sure when it comes to this but then I will try and look into it and try to get the necessary information I need concerning this issue and that's it
I think it is gradually becoming obsolete because people do not carry cash about for transactions nowadays. Everything seems to be done online and with use of credit cards.

I don't think money is becoming worthless because bitcoin activities do not stop any one from using money, most countries of the world do not accept bitcoin for financial transactions so money is still useful.

If we say obsolete then we are talking about something loosing real value and becoming extinct and I don't think money can be obsolete because that's the only legal tender it can only keep depreciating in value

Fiat money is not going away anytime soon. It is still the only medium of exchange backed by government assurance and one that is acceptable to most people. Fiat money can be used digitally or physically but it still references the same value.​

Fiat currency will continue to be part of our daily life. I know you are asking about this as cryptocurrency is widely popular among the people at present day. Which currency will continue to become relevant so far we are still having international trade among the countries.

From precious stones and other leather items to paper money, plastic money and digital money, we have come a long way, but the importance of money is increasing day by day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back