What's new

Is money becoming obsolete?

No money is not becoming obsolete at least not yet. The time when this will be in full effect is still somewhere in the distant future from what I can sense from my end on the subject

No matter the rise or the acceptance of cryptocurrency, money cannot become obsolete because it is not everyone that will love to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payments.

Personally I do not think so, to some they have less use for flat currency since they usually make use of crypto more. But to some they still do not trust crypto or any digital currency in general so flat currency is still very important to them.

Do matter what happens cash still remains cash , cryptocurrency is just a digital currency though we are in digital era but we still have the oldies around who won't understand

I doubt that, in as much as crypto currency is widely accepted if not all but by most countries. At some point in our lives, there is always the need for our physical money to role major roles in building our economy within and outside the country.

There's no doubt that the emergence of crypto currency has been quite popular and in demand but that doesn't mean money will become obsolete too in the future, no reason there can't be both options

Sincerely speaking,money value changes but recently crypto currency had really made the value of physical money to depreciate beyond human understanding.

Sincerely speaking,money value changes but recently crypto currency had really made the value of physical money to depreciate beyond human understanding.
Cryptocurrency has not made money to depreciate to that extent. Cryptocurrency is getting more acceptance and relevance but it has not in any way make money to become obsolete.

I just pray and hope one day that money will not be totally valueless, because with the trend at wish crypto currency is moving we just hope some day it will not overshadow the value of money

There's no doubt that the emergence of crypto currency has been quite popular and in demand but that doesn't mean money will become obsolete too in the future, no reason there can't be both options
I agree with you. Even if many people are getting comfortable with using cryptocurrencies, that won't make physical money obsolete. Both of them can exist together.

I agree with you. Even if many people are getting comfortable with using cryptocurrencies, that won't make physical money obsolete. Both of them can exist together.
And they definitely will exist together I think there are no other options to that because I don't see crypto currency leaving anytime soon as it's here and already having a strong influence on the present and future too

May I remind you that crypto currency is a commodity and not money. Maybe you are talking of the digital money which is not crypto. It is the digital version that we can use to transact by using the digital wallet (again, not a crypto wallet but just a digital wallet).

Money can never be obsolete as long as life is concern. This has simply been the mean of transaction in centuries overtime.

Money can never be obsolete as long as life is concern. This has simply been the mean of transaction in centuries overtime.
Yes that's true and that is what I am thinking that I could never be obsolete as long as the life is still available. people will need money for transaction and it is what we need in our everyday activities.

Money is money it can never be obselete it's the only recognized legal tender. My country had banned cryptocurrency so it still put money at it's place above every other exchange medium

In my faith as a Christian our Lord Jesus Christ instructed us to do business till he comes, as such, as long as business is inevitably till Christ comes, money can't be obsolete.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

What's your opinion, is money becoming worthless and obsolete?
The use of physical money cannot go obsolate in the business and global trading,though e-money is becoming more popular,but physical money will still have a huge role to ply in business transaction.

Yes, money is now somehow becoming obsolete due to the global revolution caused by digital moneys (crytocurrency) because of the advantages it possess compared to the fiat counterpart. One can now worry less because the digital currency is globally acceptability.
that's true money is becoming obsolete,the use of money is reducing, many people use digital money to buy things especially online,I don't really think physical money will be important in the nearest future.

Although you are right about the fact that cryptocurrency is actually gaining more popularity and value than most of our fiat currency, but it would have also been worthless too if we don't have a local currency to withdraw our cryptocurrency to. So fiat currency can't go obsolete

Not that obsolete, not yet. Until the governments go on with national currencies, until they won't directly promote transactions by cryptocurrencies, until the federal and national banks won't regularly operate using cryptocurrencies the same way they operate using national currencies, until there will be cryptocurrencies bans, until all people around the world cannot purchase whatever trivial item like a bottle of milk in a diary using cryptocurrenciees, my opinion is money is not obsolete at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back