What's new

Is money becoming obsolete?

In my opinion, physical money is not becoming obsolete and worthless. Most countries do not even recognize crypto currencies so for now flat currencies cannot become obsolete.

Money will continue to become relevant in our daily life in the years to come. Cryptocurrency and other web money making acceptance but there will still be a need for Fiat currency ofline. Fait currency is needed to for international trade among the countries.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

What's your opinion, is money becoming worthless and obsolete?
I believe that no matter the pool cryptocurrency is actually having in the financial market it is still not going to take how important money is to the world.

Yes, money is now somehow becoming obsolete due to the global revolution caused by digital moneys (crytocurrency) because of the advantages it possess compared to the fiat counterpart. One can now worry less because the digital currency is globally acceptability.
For the fact that cryptocurrencies are still banned in my country it makes money to still be very important because nobody accepts cryptocurrency for any business transaction accept anything that you're doing online.

Money is not worthless because digital currency can't really be used to replace the Fiat currency because of so many advantage of Fiat currency over the crypto currency .

You might think so , but if opportunity arises that bitcoins and other cryptocurrency should be made the official currency of the world , you will come to find out that so many people will frown at this decision. . The value of physical currency remains in its place.

As we can see today with the rise of Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies, the notion of physical money is gradually becoming worthless coupled with the economic realities of inflation and interest rates the picture is becoming clearer by the day.

There is no way the physical money or fiat as we call it can become obsolate,beause there are still lots of persons that do not really like the trade of fluctuated currency like the crypto.The fiat is still relevant.

There is no way the physical money or fiat as we call it can become obsolate,beause there are still lots of persons that do not really like the trade of fluctuated currency like the crypto.The fiat is still relevant.

Last edited:
Without the fiat money , I mean the real money , crypto currency will not be able to exist because If we make enough crypto currency coin online , in order to spend it offline , we need to Change it to fiat money
Without the fiat money , I mean the real money , crypto currency will not be able to exist because If we make enough crypto currency coin online , in order to spend it offline , we need to Change it to fiat money

There is no doubt that people are beginning to use more of electronic means of payment than the normal paper cash and we think that we are beginning to see the end of paper money.

There is no way that money can become obsolate,though the issue of digital curency has been on the increase in terms of doing and confirming business transactions,but we still need physical money with us.

Money is not becoming meaningless, and I don't anticipate it doing so any time soon because it is constantly changing.
The government has actually devised various remedies to this problem, one of which will be the development of a digital form of their currency, despite the fact that real money is actually losing value over time.

Definetly I think fiat money will become worthless in few years because people are turning toward crypto and digital money, because of the facilities that they provided.

Money is not becoming meaningless, and I don't anticipate it doing so any time soon because it is constantly changing. The government has actually devised various remedies for the fact that real money is gradually losing value, which include developing a digital version of their currency.

Absolutely, in this global we are living in now physical money are losing it value for stock and due to this we can say money is reaching it peck of vanishing but due to technology we mostly you use digital currency so I will say money has not reach the peck of vanishing.

Cryptocurrency has proven to be better than fiat currencies in all ways and people now see it as a possible means of exchange. Recently the world bank revealed that if people doesn’t save in banks anymore, there may a second global economic meltdown by 2023.

Although it is somewhat true that money is getting harder to get by, it is still useful. No matter whether cryptocurrency is used or not, individuals will always use a variety of platforms to make money. The government can inject money into the economy, but this may not be enough for it to circulate fully.

Yes, money is becoming obsolete due to the global revolution caused by digital money (cryptocurrencies). This is because it is better than fiat currency. Digital currencies are accepted all over the world, so there is no need to worry now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back