What's new

Is it worth working in a high paying job?

Most people went into campus because they want to do these high paying jobs. So you can actually develop skills and passion for these jobs and earn well. You will find that you don't even have to spend a lot of time working. You can do a 9-5 job and earn well because of your skills.

Well, I personally like to work as a freelancer and I think that working as a freelancer alone can make good money if you have many clients and if you tend to get many orders from customers who love your work.

It is the dream of everyone to work in a company that will pay extremely high salary but it doesn't come so easily. It is only few people that gain such employment. In a nutshell, it is worth working in a company that will pay you handsomely.
Yeah, that is the dream of most people. But many don't have the resilience of doing the tasks that need to be done to be paid to well. Others are just not qualified for it, but you can always work hard to qualify for anything you dream of.

Yeah, that is the dream of most people. But many don't have the resilience of doing the tasks that need to be done to be paid to well. Others are just not qualified for it, but you can always work hard to qualify for anything you dream of.

I think that not all the people would like to get a high-paying job they cannot handle. There are many cases of people getting a high-paid job, but they ended up quitting the job.

Actually it worth woking in a place or company that pays you high or uncompared to other business because that will helped alot in the settlement of your bilss unlike the low paying workers.

That is true. medical jobs and others that are paying really high will require a lot of time from you.
Some people are interested to make money and they believe that is the main purpose for which they were created for.
I believe people with the interest can do it and those without interest can equally look for something else.
I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they are happy.

Getting into a high-paying job is always great for the wage that comes with it but what many fail to realize is how much time they have to spend at work and how very little time they get for themselves and their family when it comes to working those jobs. If you are someone who doesn't mind working in a high-paying job and having to spend a lot of your time working over doing other things with your family then something like this is perfect for you. Some people don't mind working high-paying jobs and allowing their families to enjoy themselves with the money they earned and that is up to them if they are happy with that. Personally, I would miss spending time with my family if I worked in a high-paying job with the hours needed within those jobs so it wouldn't be a good idea for me to get into those kinds of jobs.

When the job is high paying, it also has a high requirement. For example, you might earn $10 from an article but you might be able to make $100 by writing an ebook. You will have to work harder to write an ebook.
That's the truth. The more the wages, the more the requirements. Some people want to be getting higher payment but they are not ready to work harder. If you want to increase your earning, increase your value.

I don't think there is anyone that would decline to work in an organization that pays very well.but one thing there is that for an organization to be paying you that much,they will take alot out of you.

Working in a high paying job is the prayers of every worker's who wanted to make it big out there , but once most of us get the job , we will be separated from some certain activities and mostly not have time for the family anymore.

That is true. medical jobs and others that are paying really high will require a lot of time from you.
Some people are interested to make money and they believe that is the main purpose for which they were created for.
I believe people with the interest can do it and those without interest can equally look for something else.
I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they are happy.

Well, medical jobs such like that of a doctor could be high-paying because they are one of the most needed and one of the most important professionals as well.

Well, medical jobs such like that of a doctor could be high-paying because they are one of the most needed and one of the most important professionals as well.
Yes anyone that is into this field must understand that it requires a lot of time together with the fact that much money could be made , so it won't really be a problem to them except for people that may be willing to work for a limited time just to have time for their families and other things in their life.

Yes anyone that is into this field must understand that it requires a lot of time together with the fact that much money could be made , so it won't really be a problem to them except for people that may be willing to work for a limited time just to have time for their families and other things in their life.

There are many people who are ready to sacrifice the time they spend with their families in order to work and make money. I am an online worker and i can understand this thing as well.

There are many people who are ready to sacrifice the time they spend with their families in order to work and make money. I am an online worker and i can understand this thing as well.
Working online gives you a lot of time for you to spend with your family if you are very much interested to do so.
That is one of the reasons so many people are interested to have a remote job. At the same time this may not be applicable to medical doctors as we understand.

I think that not all the people would like to get a high-paying job they cannot handle. There are many cases of people getting a high-paid job, but they ended up quitting the job.
Yeah, if you get a job that you cannot handle you just end up quitting. Even if it is paying so well, you won't get fulfilled because you know that you are not running it as well as it should be done.

Yeah, if you get a job that you cannot handle you just end up quitting. Even if it is paying so well, you won't get fulfilled because you know that you are not running it as well as it should be done.

Well, I had a job but it was not at all a high-paying job. I quite that job and started making money online. I am quite happy that I pursued an online career and now i make money.

The bigger the pay, the bigger the responsibility. Though there are persons who still pay little and over work you. I think the major issue here is if you can cope. Before accepting a job look at the work load, if it's something you can manage, then go ahead with it.

Working in a high paying job as of a doctor or a high-tech worker on the one hand may be worth it since the salary it gives is pretty high compared to the average job and it can make your life better in many ways. You can buy a lot of things to you and to your lovers, you can afford a good quality products in your life, and you can take care of your medical conditions (if you get/have any) in a good way by using that money.
On the other hand those high paying jobs require a lot of your daily time... you might work in the majority of your life and not have time for many things a person should/want to have his time for.. and that's the disadvantage of those jobs.
Moreover such jobs are a huge part of your life and it can effect you and even change you for the worse and for the better and people who love you will miss you a lot since you wont be there often.
So what do you think is that worth working in a high paying job? Would you take the mission if you had the chance?
It is truly worth it. It is a good thing to work in a company that will pay you an high amount of money. The only thing I don't like is when the work is taking all of my time and I don't have time for myself.

Well, there are many people who are now getting into high-paying jobs in a reluctant manner because they have no choice at all. The main problem is the fact that there are many people who do not have skills and they are the ones who are suffering the most.
This is true, if you don't have skills it would be practically impossible to get engaged in this high paying jobs .
People are lazy to put in the effort required to acquire the skill these days.

The bigger the pay, the bigger the responsibility. Though there are persons who still pay little and over work you. I think the major issue here is if you can cope. Before accepting a job look at the work load, if it's something you can manage, then go ahead with it.
Has being explained by the original poster I believe the payments will be perfectly ok, but you may be overwhelmed with responsibilities that you won't even have time for anything else like families and friends

This is true, if you don't have skills it would be practically impossible to get engaged in this high paying jobs .
People are lazy to put in the effort required to acquire the skill these days.
And that is why we need to upgrade in the way we earn money. We cannot continue like this. We need to acquire more skills so that we can be making more money online. We all need money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back