What's new

Is it worth working in a high paying job?

And that is why we need to upgrade in the way we earn money. We cannot continue like this. We need to acquire more skills so that we can be making more money online. We all need money.

I Think that it is worth working for a high-paying job only if the job suits your tastes and makes you feel comfortable. I have declined job offers just because I was not comfortable working with the company.

Has being explained by the original poster I believe the payments will be perfectly ok, but you may be overwhelmed with responsibilities that you won't even have time for anything else like families and friends
Exactly, if that's the case for me i might decide to work there a year or a few months so i can save up something reasonable then after that find another good job that gives me time for myself and family or probably start a business of my own.

Exactly, if that's the case for me i might decide to work there a year or a few months so i can save up something reasonable then after that find another good job that gives me time for myself and family or probably start a business of my own.

There are many people who always try to get a high-paying job. However, the fact of the matter remains that they only opt for such kind of jobs because they may have no other choice. They may not necessarily love those kind of jobs.

Working for a high come job requires a significant level of skill, the beautiful thing about it is that it would subsequently make you acquire the capital required to start up your own business or company.

It worth working in a high paying job for me and only when it is legit and again it a little bit risk because it is not all job that pay high that I will accept or advice one to accept.

Working for a high come job requires a significant level of skill, the beautiful thing about it is that it would subsequently make you acquire the capital required to start up your own business or company.

There are many people who learn new and new skills because the job market is becoming really competitive and the only way to deal with this competition is to make sure that you are skillful person.

Yes, I think it is worth it, If you are very passionate about your work then you would have no problem dedicating your time to it. The high pay you receive is an added incentive to your work. I would take the chance if it present itself.

If you are working in a high-paying job you're going to sacrifice your time for the money you are making. as long as the money is reasonable then there's actually no problem with that because it is worth it.

What you have said is the absolute truth. I believe that working in a high-paying job is the best way to start but then you should create room for yourself in such a way that you are not going to be doing it forever.

It really depends on the amount of money that is been paid to some people that is going to let them decide not to quit working for such big companies but in a station whereby they are not being paid well, they will not want to work for the company forever.

It really depends on the amount of money that is been paid to some people that is going to let them decide not to quit working for such big companies but in a station whereby they are not being paid well, they will not want to work for the company forever.
Definitely, the goal is to be financially independent to the extent that your money works for you instead of working for money. High income skills provide one with the capital needed.

Working in a high paying job as of a doctor or a high-tech worker on the one hand may be worth it since the salary it gives is pretty high compared to the average job and it can make your life better in many ways. You can buy a lot of things to you and to your lovers, you can afford a good quality products in your life, and you can take care of your medical conditions (if you get/have any) in a good way by using that money.
On the other hand those high paying jobs require a lot of your daily time... you might work in the majority of your life and not have time for many things a person should/want to have his time for.. and that's the disadvantage of those jobs.
Moreover such jobs are a huge part of your life and it can effect you and even change you for the worse and for the better and people who love you will miss you a lot since you wont be there often.
So what do you think is that worth working in a high paying job? Would you take the mission if you had the chance?
Many may find that the higher compensation compensates for the possible drawbacks, such as longer hours or higher stress levels, but others may prefer a lower paid job that allows them to spend more time with their families, has less stress, or provides a more gratifying sense of purpose.

We are working to make end meet , its not a just about eating but to be a better person in life , thats the main reason why we are aiming for a high paying job.

Well I think, a high paying job, is everyone desire to achieved and long as he worked so hard to achieved a goal.

I will really loved to, if I have the chance because I will have better opportunities to be able to meet up with my needs.
Personally I think, it really worth working in a high paying job. Due to some financial needs and reasons.

It will give you a high opportunity to be able to meet up to your demands.

Last edited:
High paying jobs give good reward and make someone somebody in life. However, the reason for working is to become comfortable and have more than enough to enjoy life therefore why won't I embrace high paying job since I want good standard of living.

The only reason why I am working myself to death is because I am in need of making money enough to be able to take care of my responsibility all the time. I believe that working a high-paying job is something that is going to guarantee that very well.

Of course that is just the dream of everyone to get a high-paying job that will sort out their financial problems. So it will be happy to get a very good paying job.

I must say that when you have any kind of job, you may not have enough time to begin with at all. I am currently working on paid forums and I rarely get enough time in my life.
Paid forum is not a high paying job. When you get high paying job, you'll know it worth it. Of course, high paying job won't give you much time to venture into many business, but the money you'll make from it will be making you smile every week or month.

Money might not solve all of your problems but it will atleast solve half of the problem, and if you want to get the money, you have to secure a very high paying job

I agree with you, if you have a high paying job then you don't need to work alot so you can see your family members and enjoy but having a high salary needs experts.

It is always very good whenever a company is paying their workers something that is equivalent to the airport that they are contributing in the company's growth and development which is something that if you are wise, you should save enough money to be able to start your own business.

Well, I would personally prefer my interest regardless of the amount I would be paid. I work as a paid forum poster and I love it and I would prefer it over anything or any field.
I would first consider the amount that is supposed to be paid to me before considered my interest because at the end of the day it is not my interest that would put food on my table.

I would first consider the amount that is supposed to be paid to me before considered my interest because at the end of the day it is not my interest that would put food on my table.
I think when it comes to getting jobs and working money is always a major motivation for so many people. When the amount of money being paid in a business venture is big a lot of people will be very much interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back